What even happened

My opinion is Jack is the woman.
Winner!!!
Fucking everyone that commented! Wth guys I didn't know that you all had the same idea. Well, everyone had the same opinion except for one girl...
@HelenaCLemon
You are the only one that said Mark and that is awesome that you chose your own opinion. Just for that I can make to us special picture but everyone else that said Jack gets a hot photo of Jack in the next chapter😜💖😜.

*Jack's POV*

I moan as soon as I wake up. What happened yesterday? I don't remember. My eyes flutter open and I see a shirtless Mark facing towards me. I mean, it's not the first time I saw Mark shirtless but seeing him shirtless now, I'm freaking out. I jump out the bed and see I only have boxers on. My eyes grow wide but then I remember, I always sleep with only boxers.

I walk downstairs wearing pants and a white tee. I turn the stove on to make some coffee and eggs when I remembered something.

"From now on, you're mine and only mine."

"M-M-Mark confessed to me yesterday," I stutter. "He... He actually likes me. So now that means we're dating!"

"No it doesn't," a familiar deep voice said from behind me.

"What do you mean?" I turn around to face him.

"I didn't properly ask you out. So Jack, will you be my-"

"Jackipoo! Markimoo! I'm back," a squeaky voice shriek.

In mere seconds I was tackled by a little girl. But not just one little girl. I look down and see Amanda and Maple hugging my legs. Katie runs in our house and get Amanda.

"You little brat! I didn't take your back to their house just so you could see them! I was just asking Mark something," Katie complained.

"Jack! Mom and dad are planning a surprise birthday party for me so they sent me over here for you to distract me," Maple screams.

Amanda looks at Maple with a stern look. She pushes Maple off of me and makes a fist.

"Back off my boyfriend little girl," she threatens.

"Who are you calling little girl bitch," Maple spat.

Amanda looks at her angrily. I slap Maple for cursing since she is just a little girl.

"Watch your language Maple! And you guys are the same age Amanda. Also watch what you say to her because she is my little sister," I said ending the argument.

Amanda smiles and turn towards me. She bows and lower her head. "Sorry sweetie. I didn't know she was your little sister. My bad."

"Katie, why the hell is Amanda here," Mark ask.

"Hey I didn't mean for her to come inside. I was just asking you if you want me to send her to her parents in New York? Seems like they didn't care when I called them," Katie asked.

I nod. "Yes please. A break from her is a break for everyone. Now if everyone can get out because me and Jack was talking about something important."

"But I don't want to go," Amanda whines.

I sigh. "I'll see you next year when I actually have to go to London because of a family thing."

She nods and walk back to Katie. Before Katie left I called for her.

"Hey Katie! Can you take my little sister Maple with you. She won't be too much of a hassle. She's a good child. I'll pay you and text my parents that Maple is at your house."

She shrugs. "Sure thing."

I give Maple a hug and make her go to Katie. Me and Mark watch them leave and close the door.

"That was a mess," I sigh.

"Sure was. Anyways back to what I was saying. Jack, will you be my boyfriend," Mark ask with a smile.

I smile and kiss his cheek. "Of course Mark. Nothing can make me happier than that."

*****
It's sad to say this guys but... THE END OF THIS BOOK IS NEAR! I already thought of what's going to happen in the next 5 chapters and realized that it's going to be the end. But don't fret because the end of this book is going to be a CLIFFHANGER! Man I love cliffhangers. But I'll tell you when the sequel will come out once I'm done with the book.

Lets play GUESS THAT YOUTUBER!

First three gets to be mentioned in the next chapter and the FIRST one to answer gets to know what happens in a new book that I'm creating. (If you want to you don't have to. I'll ask the next person.)

THIS YOUTUBER has over 4 million subscribers. He is famous for playing GTA and Gmod. He is friends with the second most popular gamer on YouTube. His YouTube account is modelled after a animal. Who is it?

·
·
·
·
·

*Felix's POV*

I might go to jail for doing this, but if I get away with this, than Sean will love me again. Just wait Sean, I'm coming to save you from your confused heart.