Finishing the date

I'm super excited! I'm buying Undertale today!!!

*Mark's POV*

I clap once the movie finished. Jack just stared happily at the screen as he ate the rest of the popcorn. I chuckle seeing him being so cute. Cute? Is cute the right word? Yes. Yes it is.

I quickly pull out my phone and tap Jack's shoulder.

"Lets take a picture. You always want to remember your first date," I said shaking my phone.

He nods and lean in. I snap the picture and post it on Twitter.

Markimoo
@Markiplier

At the movies with bae

At the movies with bae. Just watched Finding Dory and it was awesome.

Jack giggles. "You don't have to call me bae."

"Your my date today. I have to treat you like my date. So come on. Lets have some fun," I said standing up. (At first fun was cum😂😂)

Jack stands up next to me and walk out the theatre. He threw away the popcorn and I wrap my arm around him. I can see that he turned a bright red and chuckle. A second later, he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked together.

"Hmmm. Shall we go to the arcade and end this day with a nice dinner at a restaurant," I ask him.

He shook his head. "Nahhh. Lets have dinner at my place. We can still go to the arcade I just rather eat at home."

"Okay. To the arcade!"

*Jack's POV"

I drive Mark to the nearest arcade where I meet most of my fans. Its really late now though so there would only probably be two or three now.

We get out my car and head straight on in. The first game we played was of course, laser tag. We was put on the same team with three other people. They seemed to be real big fans of Mark so that was good. We decided to talk up a plan before the game began.

"Alright guys. You have ten minutes. The team that wins get 20 dollars each," the worker said in a boring tone.

"Alright. Lets beat some ass guys," Mark said and pretended to cock his gun.

We ran inside and stick to the plan. Two people on the left, two people on the right, and three people in the center. Me, Mark, and another guy was in the center while four girls was to either side. The random girl protected me and Mark's back while we went and shot the people on the other team. At the end, we won and collected 20 dollars. That's why I love this laser tag.

We played more arcade games then returned to my house. Since I appearently cook better than Mark, I made us a grilled cheese sandwich and baked some cookies.

"I wish I bought a cake. I love cake," I said sitting down at the dining table.

Mark sat across me. "You love it more than me?"

"Yes. I love it more than anybody else in the world. Of I turn out to be alone I will marry a wedding cake."

Mark laughs. "Okay whatever you say Jack."

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes eating our sandwhiches. Then, we heard buzzing coming from both our phones. I grab my phone and check what it is. Its coming from every single social media I have. I mean, it does buzzed from time to time because of that but it's never been this crazy.

Mark checks his phone first. His eyes widen to what was shown on the screen. I ask him what it was but he wouldn't answer me. Finally, he grabbed my phone and threw it on the couch with his.

"Don't worry. Its just people blowing up about us going on a date. A fan girl tweeted that. Its all right," he said.

I nod. That couldn't be it. If that was it then he would of laughed instead of look in fear. I decide to ask him tomorrow and not ruin our date.

"I had fun today," he said out of no where."

"Yeah me too. This was the best date I've ever been on."

"Me too. Sadly, I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight Jack."

I look at him with a sad expression. If he goes to bed than our date ends. I don't want this to end. I had such a fun time with Mark being my boyfriend. Sadly, when he goes to sleep he'll probably find a new boyfriend.

"But before I leave Sean..."

I feel a pair of lips connecting to my lips. They are so soft and moist. I was in complete shock. Its Mark's lip. He stayed there kissing me for a minute then separated.

"That's how much fun I had on this date," he said before walking upstairs to my room.

What... Just... Happened?!

*Mark's POV*

I sigh and lay on Jack's bed. I look at my phone again to see the horrifying picture shown on my screen. Its a girl in a bikini suit made only of straps and nothing else. It only covers her nips and her virgina.

"Why are you here again Amanda? Didn't you get it the first time? Stay out of my life you bitchy whore."

Let's play GUESS THAT SONG!

The first three people that get the song right gets to be mentioned in my book! These first two songs are going to be really easy though.

***
All the way!
(Keep on dancing)
All the way
(Keep on flying)
All the way
(Keep going you got this)
All the way way way

***
Never let go go go
Never give up up up
Never let go Never give up
(You let go you asshole)