So...

Markimoo: So you like me

Jackipoo: Yeah...

Markimoo: Since when?

Jackipoo: Ummm probably the third time we text

Markimoo: Ok

Markimoo: Jack, I love you too but only in a friendly way. Your an awesome man to talk to and everything but right now, I don't feel like dating. I did tell you that I was gay but I had girlfriend at the time. When she found out, I was kind of sad but at the same time relieved. Now, I want to find new men that can make me feel special and loved. I'm sorry if your that type of man... But maybe you can show me that and make me love you. Okay buddy?

Jackipoo: Okay

Jackipoo: Heheh the tears are real😭😢 lol

Markimoo: You can come out now

*Jack's POV*

I slowly walk out the room trying to wipe all my tears away. Slowly, I look up and see Mark standing in front of the door with a smile. He doesn't have his glasses on either making him look even hotter.

He open his arms up to invite me into a hug. I didn't hold back, I run and hug him as tight as I can. He hugs me back and pat my back. I couldn't help but cry. I buried my face in his chest and slowly start to cry again.

"Awww don't cry Jack. I'm sorry. Maybe we can get ice cream or go to a movie," he suggest.

I nod and start to cry less.

"Or we can go to a club and see some hot men. What about that?"

I shake my head. "The movie thing sounds better."

"So you want to watch a movie. Where? Here or at the theater?"

"The movie I want to see is at the theater but I don't want to leave my house."

"Hmm... I got it! Why don't we go see the movie later on today or tomorrow. That way you can feel better."

I nod. I look up at him and see the he has a caring smile on his face. We ended the hug but walk to my couch. He turned on the tv to The Walking Dead and let me lay my head on his shoulder. I slowly dozed off and dreamt about Mark and I being together.

*Mark's POV*

I'm so sorry Jack. I'm sorry that I don't love you the way you love me. I wish I could since you broke up with Felix just to get with me. You do look pretty cute while your sleeping though. I'll tell you that when you wake up. But really I'll try me best to love you. Seriously.