An Amusing Day

Hahahhahah... Just kill me now.

A: ThatGuyBarney
Winners:
@RandomFanOfEverythin (Same)
@Magdainc
@AbadonsWish
Congrats! You guys were actually the only three. I can try doing that again with someone everybody knows but I'd rather do harder ones. Anyways I still don't know any prizes so you guys are still only getting mentioned😢.

*Mark's POV*

"Come on Mark! I want to ride eveything here," Jack screamed at the entrance of the park.

I chuckle and shake my head. "But don't you live here?"

"Yeah but I can't really come here a lot. I've actually only been here once and it was when I was a little kid."

"Don't tell me this is a little kid park," I huff.

"Nope. Its like America's Six Flags. I actually wasn't able to goon many rides because I was so little."

"Oh okay than," I nod.

I jog to catch up to him and grab his hand. We hold hands and walk in. Since Jack said I was the man for the date, I had to pay with his cheap butt. There are a lit of rides that are very tall and fast. I'm kind of wondering how I didn't see it from when I wasn't in the park.

"Let's go on that first," Jack said pointing to a big ride that looks kind of like the Batman ride.

I laugh and agree. The line wasn't very long which is lucky for us. We stood in the line pecking each other's lips and hugging. Jack wanted to show our affection to the world but I rather not piss off parents yelling at us for being gay. Some parents could even accuse me for turning their kid gay. I'm assuming those parents aren't very smart.

When we finally went on the ride, it was fun in a terrifying way. I'm not really a rollercoaster person. When we got off the ride, Jack immediately wanted to go on another ride but I told him no.

"Uhhh how about we go play a game instead. I'll win a prize for you," I said.

He nods excitedly. "Okay. Can I pick the game?"

I smile and tap his nose. "Of course you can."

He looks around for a while until he found a game. The prizes for the game are little plushies of pugs. I walk up to the game and see that it's the devil of all games. Ring toss.

"Welcome to the Ring Toss kind sirs. Its 5 dollars for 10 rings. Would you like to play," the guy at the booth said.

I sigh and grab my wallet. Jack claps his hands as I give the man my money. He gives me a bucket with 10 rings.

"You got this Mark. Win me a pug," Jack cheers.

I focus on the red bottle in the middle of all the green bottles. Its the bottle I have to get the ring on in order to win the prize. To my surprise and Jack's, I got it first try. The guy looked at me astonished while handing me a brown pug. I give it to Jack happily. He jumps and kisses me.

"That was amazing!"

"I know right! I wonder how I did that and if I can get my money back for the rest of those rings," I said looking at the guy.

Jack laughs and shake his head. Then we was off again going on rides. Jack almost killed me when he said he wanted to ride a ride that goes 200 feet in the sky. We did normal things like share cotton candy and took pictures.

Soon, the park closed and we had to leave. I tell Jack that I will drive him home and took his car keys. Throughout the drive, I was asking myself the same question over and over. Do I love Jack now?

Cliffhanger!!!! Does he love Jack? Find out in the next chapter!

Let's play GUESS THAT SONG!

It's my party and I cry if I want to
Cry if I want to
(Cry cry cry)

*****

What you talking about Pewdiepie?
Your not making any sense bro you'd be high
You can wear a Gucci suit and groovy tie
But you'll never be as beautiful as Pewdiepie