Going to the beach

All The Way and Heathens. I don't blame anyone though. Those two questions are hard.

Winners!!!
@Ryry0817
@Graciijackson77
@btwjack

*Jack's POV*

I run down the sand to the edge of the ocean. I look back at Mark who is carrying the beach bag full of all of our stuff. I wait for him to get close before I take my shirt off. He smiles as he looks at my top bare body. I smile and run over to him and help him carry out stuff.

"Today's a beautiful day," Mark said looking at the sunset.

I put the bag down and run over to him. "Yeah. But why did you wait all day for us to come here?"

"For the sunset of course. Its majestic and pretty. It's perfect for couples to come out here and be romantic. Especially if the beach is as empty as this."

I look around and notice that nobody is here. I shrug and look back out at the ocean. Its so pretty how the sun makes it shine. It makes my smile grow even more. I grab Mark's arm and pull him towards the water. He jumps and quickly pulls his arm back.

"What are you doing," he ask glancing at me and the ocean.

"Come on let's swim. This would be a perfect day for us to play in the water."

He shakes his head and point at the ocean. "In there? Nah-ah. Not a chance. The ocean is like a liquid devil."

I sigh and roll my eyes. "Whatever you say. I'm going to have fun."

I run out into the water and stop once the chill of the water hits my legs. I laugh at the feeling and hesitate to go deeper. Out the corner of my eyes, I can see Mark laying out a beach towel and sitting on it. He watched me for a couple of minutes before pulling his phone out. I sighs and splash the water around a little.

I hold my breath and do a quickdive underwater to get use to the temperature. When I come back up, a sting hits my back and I turn around. Mark is holding a water gun and is giving me a devilish look.

I smile and run back to him. I grab the other water gun that we bought and fill it up with water. Mark jumps up and run away from me but still pointing the gun at me and shooting. I turn around and giggle. I shoot him and he arch his back. He laughs and turn around to face me. He shoots me as he run towards me. I curl up in defense and try to shoot him back.

Mark throw his gun down and pounces on me. I fall down on the sand with Mark on top of me. We stay in our positions laughing until Mark gets up. I stand up next to him and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes a little and kiss my lips.

"The sun is setting. You want to capture a picture of us kissing in front of the sun," I ask him.

He takes out his phone and nod. We sit down on the beach towels and look out at the sunset. Mark turns on his camera and lean in a little. He stretches his arm out and take a picture of me and him kissing in front of the sun. He slowly puts his phone down while out kiss continue.

I take a quick break to breathe and connect our lips again. Mark flips over me so he could be on top of me. He moves down from my lips to my neck. I let out quiet moans trying not to disturb anyone nearby. He starts to suck on my sweet spot earning louder moans from me. He moves his hands down to my hips and unbutton my pants. I grab on to his shirt and grab on tightly. He slowly move my pants down revealing my underwear.

"Waitm! I almost forgot," he said getting off me.

I huff and roll my eyes. "You really have to do something now?"

He nods and look in the bag. When he takes his hand out, he showed me a tiny black box covered in glitter. He opened the box and took out two bracelets with charms on them. He hands me a bracelet with a heart charm on it. On the charm read Love U. Mark puts his bracelet on and show me what the other charm says. It reads, Forever. When he put our bracelets together it said Love U Forever. I smile and put my bracelet on.

I look at the bracelet for a while then hug him. "Thank you so much Mark. I love it and you. I will never take this off."

"Good because it's kind of like a proposal of being my boyfriend. Treat it like a engagement ring," Mark said looking down at the bracelet.

We hug and don't let go. We look out at the sunset while we cuddle. I put my head on Mark's chest and he rest his head on mine.

Thanks Mark. For the bracelet, pug plushie, dates, bears, and your love. You are amazing and I hope that you'll be with me forever.

*****
Awwww how cute.
WHO ELSE KNEW THAT SKY AND ALESA BROKE UP!!!!???? POOR BABY MASON!

Anyways, today let's play PREDICTIONS!

You have to predict what happens in the next chapter and whoever gets the closes guess doesn't get mentioned in the chapter because that will spoil it for everyone. I will only take ONE winner. Oh but the prize is your own personal picture of Septiplier saying I love you. Like for example:

Easy all right.

Enter predictions here!

P.S: I start school tomorrow😭😭😭
P.S.S: I just saw Wishuu or whatever her name is for the first time. SHE WAS PRETTY!!!