The End

(New song to listen too! It's in the comments! Listen while you read!) 

"My dearest Steven,

I hope by the time you read this letter you will have recovered from your wounds, and are adapting to life in Wakanda. I also hope Bucky is doing well; he's been thru a lot and deserves the peace he finds when he's with you.

I now that a lot has happened and you need time to heal. I know that you have lost a lot, and it feels like you continue to lose more as time passes. But you need to understand that no matter what, you will never lose me. I will always be right here when you need me Steve. I'm only one phone call away. If you ever need me all you have to do is call.

Life back home is strange, but I'm getting by. The world is trying to make sense of everything that has happened, and I guess I am too. So much changed in such a short amount of time, and it's going to take a lot of getting used to, but it won't be impossible. You taught me that. You showed me every day what it means to be strong.

In every aspect of the word.

You have taught me so many things, and you have changed me in ways that you will never know.

It's because of you Steve that I am the woman I am today. I watched you solider on for so long. I watched you keep your chin up and keep living after everything you had lost. You never gave up, and you never gave in. You are my inspiration, and you are what keeps me going. When all else fails, and it feels like the world is against me, I know that I will always have you to turn to. You are my rock, Steve. I love you more then I could ever put into words, but I'm hoping that you understand what I'm trying to say in the letter.

I want you to know how much you mean to me. To me you are so much more than just Captain America, you're the reason I'm that I'm still fighting. You give me hope to keep fight for what's right. You have shown me what it means to be a true hero. In everything you have done, you have given me reason to believe in something greater them myself. You showed me the light when all I saw was darkness. You picked me up when I fell. You always made sure I knew how much I was loved. And you stopped at nothing to make sure I was happy. That everyone around you was happy.

You never lost hope.

Never.

What I said the night you left I still mean. I do love you Steve, more than anything in this life. You are my world; my cornerstone. Sometimes I wish that none of this would have ever happened. I wish that you were still right here next to me so I could hold you and show you how much I love you, but sometimes wishes have to stay wishes. We can't change was has happened, there is no going back to the way it used to be, but here's what I've come to realize.