Important notice

Hey sorry this is not a update but its important but I changed the end of when the truth comes out

Here it is but why did you say we had been dating 10 months I thought we decided 4" she pulled on in to a old road and said " when I was growing up I didn't really like Emma she was always the favourite and she still is that's why me and Charlie would go to the stables it was our place the place Emma never came to because she hated animals but one day Charlie opened up to me about him being gay Emma herd told her parents then Charlie had to leave I know I shouldn't but I blame Emma and I thought of her being Married and famous when I saw her and then I panicked"

Tears started to roll down her face and Barry hugged her then whispered "you have something that she doesn't have you have me" there was silence for a long moment then Barry continued "and cisco and iris, felicity loads of people who care about you" Caitlin wiped her tears then Barry Caitlin said "can you drive I think I just need some rest"

"sure" answered Barry they swapped seats then Caitlin rested her head against the window the rest of the journey home was silent but a nice silence Barry would look over occasionally to make sure she was Comfortable but more important safe.

I have also been going through correcting spelling and stuff that make no sense you should get a update on these dates 23-24 30-2 8-10 and so on thanks for reading even though I never read anything that says important notice :\