The wedding day!!!

sorry for not updating sooner

Caitlin woke up with a huge smile on her face ur was the day she was going to marry Barry Allen and become mrs.caitlin Allen she was really excited she glanced at her clock it was 7:45 she was getting married at 1:00 she stumbled out of bed in to the kitchen and made some breakfast Jesse was already up and dressed and eating breakfast felicity and Melina where still sleeping Caitlin pored her self a bowl of corn flakes and then sat down and checked her phone she had one text from Barry saying.

'i love you' it made Caitlin smile

'i love you too' she replied

Caitlin finished her breakfast then turned on the tv to the new it was talking about political stuff and the weather it was supposed to be cloudy and It was supposed to clear up after lunch in time for there wedding it was meant to be.

When it hit 11:30 Caitlin squealed and ran into her room to go get dressed and do her makeup.

12:30pm

Caitlin emerged from her room wearing the mist beautiful wedding dress felicity and Jesse gasped at the sight they where also in identical bridesmaids dresses along with Melina accept hers was a different kind because she was so small.

Caitlin took a deep breath in as she left her apartment to go to the car that was wait in outside since it took 20 minuets to get there Caitlin nervously twiddled her thumbs on the way there Jesse put her hand over Caitlin's to sooth her when the car arrived Caitlin's breath got caught in her Throat felicity gave her a reassuring look as she got out the car Caitlin paced outside the church feeling a bunch of different emotions.

Then the music started playing it was time.

Caitlin slowly stepped into the church then down the isle she met Barry eyes he was smiling like a mad man but he wasn't mad he was in love.

All Caitlin's fears went away when she looked at Barry just looking at him was enough to last her for a life time this was the man she loved and always will be.

When she got to the alter she stop opposite Barry who had the biggest smile anyone had ever seen. Caitlin smiled back at him then the wedding started.

"now I believe you have come up with your own vows" the priest said.

Barry nodded and began.

"Caitlin i didn't think it was possible to love anyone or anything as much as I love you and I promise you that I will never stop loving you as much as I do now I believe that every body in this world is loved no matter how old or young and my one regret when I leave this world will be not loving you sooner" Barry finished almost in tears

Loads of people where crying including Caitlin and of course cisco.

Caitlin started her vows "Barry you are definitely something else but not in a bad way but in the best way ever you opened me up to try new things you opened me up to love again there are billons of people on this earth and I hope everyone of them is loved the way I love you because I promise I will love you forever for how ever long that maybe" she said softly

If people weren't crying before they definitely was now Caitlin smiled at Barry.

"you may kiss the bride" the priest stated

Barry whispered "I love you so much" into Caitlin ear before kissing her softly on the lips every one cheered and the newly married couple linked hands and grinned at each other.

They where happy.

They where complete