When the fun begins

"I love pancakes wait... do you have syrup" Caitlin asked "off course" Barry pulled out Caitlin's chair she smiled and sat down"

"now lets eat we have to go to work"

"what about iris" Caitlin asked

"oh she texted earlier her and Eddie are going to spend the day in bed"

"lucky" Caitlin added

"come on we have to go to work" Barry repeated

"your a buzz kill you know that" Barry grinned then lent over the table and kissed Caitlin

"hey you no If I ran us to work we would have a extra 30 minuets here together"

"yer but you also know if you run me there you will mess up my hair and we wouldn't want that would we" Caitlin giggled "come on we will take my car"

"so do you have plans for tonight after work" Caitlin bit her lip

"well I sort of have this thing its a annual thing" Caitlin said keeping her eyes on the road "how annual" asked barry

"oh its a monthly thing with cisco" Caitlin said sounding embarrassed "what is it" Barry said noticing her tone

"I cant tell you" Caitlin said with a slanted smile its "nothing bad I promise its just a bit embarrassing"

"I promise not to laugh" Barry smiled

"you promise because if you even smile a little bit i will kick you out this car" said Caitlin playfully Barry put is hands up to surrender then she said really fast "we go to the flash fan club" Barry was trying his best to hold a laugh in "wait there's more... cisco's the presented the the speedster squad" Barry almost but bust out laughing at the the name off the group.

"ok you can laugh I know you want to" Caitlin said angry. "cait why do you go to my fan club"

"well at first I wanted to make sure they would not find out that you where the flash and you know how amazing cisco is at keeping secrets but now I go because I have nothing better to do on a Wednesday night"

"I just had an amazing idea for our next date" Barry said grinning Caitlin looked at him knowing what he was about to say "lets go to the speedster squad!"

" Barry said sounding existed. when they pulled up to star labs and cisco came running out yelling" great news guys well not great news for the the people in town square being Terrorised By a man who melts everything he touches"

Barry shot Caitlin a worried look "be safe Barry" Caitlin said and with that he was gone in a flash

******

Sorry I did not upload when I said I would I have been in hospital with Tonsillitis. :\ I think I have already used the pic before I am not sure