Sleep over part 2

"ooook so I can start huuum lets see what do I want to know about Barry Allen oh most embarrassing moment" Barry went bright red and hesitated before saying "um lets see so may to chose from ok in high school when I was about 14 I was in p.e (gym) and we where playing baseball it was my turn to hit I was about to hit it but I was to late and I had a black eye for about 2 and a half weeks" Caitlin laughed

"ok now its your turn" Caitlin just smiled and said

"well I used to climb tress there was this old one behind my house and one hot summer day I decide to climb it and when I got to the top the branch broke so did my wrist by the way and I fell into the mud"

"well if we ever do have kids I am almost 100% sure they will not be sporty" Barry laughed then he realised they had not been dating long and he was already talking about there future children caitlin didn't seem to mind she just laughed and they talked and talked for hours until the both fell asleep.

The next morning Caitlin woke up and was grateful no one saw her in the same bed as him she woke Barry up then whispered "hey how did you sleep"

"fine a little warm" Barry continued "how did you sleep"

"I slept fine to, how you feeling" Caitlin said while she claimed off the bed as Barry watched her.

"where are you going" Barry asked her

"well if someone saw me dressed like this at work I think I would be frowned upon and pulse I need to check your injury's and it would make me feel more professional if I was not wearing my pajamas"

"you know I am sort of your boss right and I say you can dress however you want" Barry said

"I am getting dressed anyway I wont be along"

Caitlin returned in normal clothes and then checked Barrys injury's "good news your back has healed so has your knee but your ribs might take a while longer but you don't have to stay here tonight so I was wondering if you weren't doing anything if you would like at stay Over at my place tonight?"

Barry looked at Caitlin the replied "there's no place I'd rather be" Barry sung then smiled Caitlin helped him stand up and walk around for a while then iris walked in and said "hey Barry Caitlin I was thinking we throw the surprise dinner at 8:00pm on Saturday I no he has that day off and Caitlin you are invited I have also invited Eddie and cisco"

"that sounds great we will be there" answered Caitlin

************

Thanks for reading I was wondering if anyone wanted a shout out or something I no its a youtube thing but hey why not just comment what you would like me to say