The dinner

Barry and Caitlin got in car Caitlin let out a shaky breath Barry rubbed her back then his phone went off it was Charlie. His text said I I will 5 minuets late traffics bad.

Ok Barry replied

"who's the text from" Caitlin asked

"oh yer its from Jo he is gonna meet us out side with iris" lied barry even though it wasn't a lie he was gonna meet them out side the restaurant but Jo had told him that earlier Caitlin smiled believing the lie and started the car.

"I can do this its only a few more hours with my family I can do this" Caitlin repeated Barry rubbed her thigh to calm her down when they got there Caitlin slowly took of her seat belt and walked towards Jo iris wally and Jesse and doctor wells jesses and doctor wells had agreed to stay a little longer on earth 1 for Caitlin's birthday.

Caitlin hugged Jo and Jesse then her parents and sister walked up to where she was standing "mum dad this is barrys adopted dad and sister brother Jo and iris" Caitlin pointed to them and the two dad shook hands Emma approached iris and they began talking.

"and this is harry and Jesse our friends" Caitlin's mum June shook barrys hand then cisco came running towards them a huge smile on his face.

"oh my gosh your Emma Jordan I love you I mean I love you as a actor so how do you no Caitlin" said cisco grinning like a idiot

"I'm Caitlin's big sister who are you" Emma said searching his face for answers on who he was.

"I'm cisco Caitlin's best friend did she not tell you about me?" Cisco asked offended

"no...no she hasn't mentioned you"

"really" cisco said sounding hurt then Caitlin yelled "cisco leave her alone she's married" she should of none this was going to happen they all walked into the restaurant and Barry said "we have a dinner reservation under Allen for 12 people" the waiter nodded and showed them to the table it was a long dark brown wooden table with seats on either side.

Caitlin sat on end Barry sat next to her then Jesse sat one seat away from Barry to give them room wally sat next Jesse and harry sat next to his daughter then on the other side sat Jo at the end then iris cisco Emma and the Caitlin's parents.

"who's the 12th person" whispers Caitlin to Barry.

"its a surprise" replied Barry

"I hate surprises" Caitlin sulked

"no you don't" Barry teased and kissed her cheek she just blushed.

Then Charlie waked in to the restaurant and the waiter pointed him to there table he walked over with only Barry noticing because everyone else was deep in conversation Barry smiled at him no one had noticed him yet then he said "happy birthday caity" Caitlin turned her head and looked up at him

"Charlie" she breathed she stud up and hugged him so tight it nearly nocked him over by now everyone on the table was watching there little reunion everyone but Caitlin's family was smiling at them "I missed you so much" Caitlin whispered still hugging him.

"I missed you too but if you don't let me go I will die" Caitlin realised what he said and pulled back from the hug. "how are you here" she asked Wiping away her tears of happiness.

"well Barry payed me a visit and now here's I am" he whispered for only her to hear then sat down so he was in between Caitlin and Jesse his parents shot him evil glances and so did Emma you could literally see the tension but he tried to ignore it.

Caitlin squeezed Barry's hand under the table and whispered "thankyou" Barry smiled at her he could see how happy she was and he loved seeing her this happy they ordered there food then emma spoke "so Charlie I haven't seen you in like 5 years hows love life" Caitlin shot her a cold look

"my love life im dating a lovely man called Patrick we have been together for almost a year" Charlie said not caring for her tone which was pure evil. Catlin's mum almost chocked on her wine after what he said he noticed this and tried to hide his laughter.

The silence was killing cisco so he said "so Caitlin never told me she had a brother or sister she never actually talks about her family so tell me about your self's"

"well i retried I use to be a doctor and peter is the owner of last branch" said June.

"I don't mean to be rude but what dose your company do" cisco asked

"we don't alot of research and we create technology in hopes to fix global warming" said Caitlin's dad.

There was a awkward silence untill the main course arrived "the foods great" said Barry trying to ease the tension he felt Caitlin grip his hand after everyone one had finished there meals Barrys heart started racing then the song summer loving came on that was barrys que he took both of Caitlin's hands she was still sat on her chair Barry got down on one knee in front of her her eyes widened when what was happening registered in her mind.

"Caitlin snow I spoke to your father and brother and they gave me there blessings so" Barry pulled out the velvet ring box by now everyone was staring Barry continued

"will you marry me?" Barry asked smiling really big.

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry I did this to you I hate myself as well