Jitters

"ok what would you like to eat we could eat soup, spaghetti or a burrito" Caitlin asked looking at Barry. Who then said "spaghetti"

"ok" Caitlin said getting the spaghetti out of the cupboard and putting it into a pan a few minutes later Caitlin got some spaghetti on a fork and said Barry dose this taste ready to you while putting the fork in Barry's mouth "a few more minutes" he replied after the spaghetti had finished cooking Caitlin took it off the stove and once again asked Barry if it was done after feeding it to him

"I don't know dose it taste done to you" Barry said while picking up some of the spaghetti out the bowl and throwing it at her Caitlin laughed and through some back at him and said "I don't no dose it taste nice to you" Barry through some at her she though some back at him then ran out the kitchen laughing covered in spaghetti Barry chased after her and tickled her from behind.

she fell on to the sofa and Barry was laid on top of he they laughed and Barry kissed her for a few minutes then said in a cheesy voice "did anyone every tell you, you look great with spaghetti in your hair" they both laughed then Barry's phone rang interrupting a perfect moment they both stud up and Barry answered his phone it was Iris

"hey Barry me and Eddie are going to jitters would you and Caitlin wanna join us sort of like a double date thing"

"hold on I will ask her... Hey cait do you wanna go to jitters with Eddie and iris later" Caitlin nodded

"sure we will meet you there in 15 minuets"

Barry put a hand out to Caitlin she took it and stop up "this should be fun" sighed Barry Caitlin looked at him in confusion then locked her door then walked out to her car "why drive you no I have super speed right" exclaimed Barry.

"do you mind saying it a bit louder next time" Caitlin hissed "sorry" Barry said sheepishly "I like driving plus running messes up my hair"

"ok" Barry said getting into the passenger seat next to Caitlin.

On the drive there Caitlin sang quietly to the radio and Barry found it cute so he smiled at her on the hole car ride to jitters.

When they got there they met Eddie and iris out side and Barry smiled at iris and Eddie then they went to go sit at a table when they sat down essie said "um Caitlin you have spaghetti in your hair" Caitlin laughed and looked at barry who took the spaghetti out of her hair they both laughed at the memory Eddie and iris just looked at them awkwardly.

"did we miss something" iris asked

"we will tell you later" Barry explained iris just smiled and looked at Eddie.

"I will go get us some coffee would you like a flash babe" "babe?" Caitlin said in a flirty voice "yeah babe" Barry said in his flirty voice back Caitlin kissed him then when they broke apart Caitlin said "Barry don't ever call me babe" in a scary yet cute voice Barry left to go get there drinks and Caitlin smiled.

"you two are so cute" iris Said

"can I ask you to something when you first started dating... you no what it doesn't matter" Caitlin said when she saw Barry. Walking back with there drinks "what you guys talking about" Barry asked suspiciously.

"actually me Caitlin and felicity are going to have a girls day next week" Caitlin looked at iris confuses then just nodded along "that's great" Barry said "you no what I am just going to step out and call felicity"

Caitlin called felicity

"hey Caitlin what's up"

"hey felicity me and iris are having a girls day you wanna come"

"sure but no drinking"

"why not?" Caitlin asked confused

"I am pregnant" felicity said excitedly

"what really wow we will have to talk about this on girls day is it ok if I tell Barry iris and Eddie"

"sure I gotta go thea is nagging me to take vitamins by Caitlin" Caitlin walked into jitters still in shock and smiling

"guys guess what" Caitlin cheered interrupting there conversation they all looked at Caitlin who was smiling un controllably "what is it cait?" Barry asked "felicity's pregnant"

they all looked shocked "do you know who the father is iris asked Caitlin shrugged "Oliver I guess" they continued to talk for a while until iris and Eddie went home "I am going to go home too" Barry said turning to caitlin  "why don't you just sleep at my place tonight I have slept at your house its only fair."

"why not" Barry said

*****

Felicity is pregnant in my olicity fanfic (the ones we love) I am going to have a cross over later