Her answer

Previously: "Caitlin snow I spoke to your father and brother and they gave me there blessings so" Barry pulled out the velvet ring box by now everyone was staring Barry continued

"will you marry me?" Barry asked smiling really big.

..........................

Caitlin smiled back at Barry everyone in the restaurant was looking at them now and anxiously waiting for her answer Caitlin looked at her mother and sister her mother was smiling Emma had her bottom lip out everyone else was smiling almost as big as Barry even harry and cisco looked like he was about to cry Charlie was crying.

Caitlin looked down at Barry and thought are things going to fast we've only been together like 5 months but I do love Barry alot so why wait.

"yes" Caitlin nodded while smiling Barry put the ring on her finger tears of happiness coming out of her eyes Barry stood up Caitlin stood up as well Barry picked her up hugged her then spun her around then kissed her Caitlin felt Barry smile against her lips everyone on in the room clapped and they hugged again.

"I love so much" Barry whispered into her hair while they hugged

"I love you too" Caitlin whispered

Everyone got up to hug them obviously Cisco got up first then Charlie ,Jo, iris, Jesse, wally then Caitlin's mum. Everyone was happy even harry but Emma was sulking people took no notice of her.

"Emma aren't you happy for your little sister" said peter everyone looked at her.

"I also have a announcement to make... Me and James are getting a divorce because he's cheating on me so congratulations Caitlin and Barry Im so proud of you and Charlie my dear brother i hope your happy with p...Patrick and that you get married like Caitlin and Barry and have little gay kids" yelled Emma sounding really drunk everyone looked at her in disgust.

"i am so sorry for her behaviour i think she might of had to much to Drink" said June trying to calm Emma down and when her attempt failed she handed Caitlin her birthday present and then said "we will be in touch it was good to see you again you've been missed Charlie but now we really must go before Emma Ruins your special day even more" and with that Caitlin's family left.

"so Charlie tell me about your life" said Caitlin

"there's not much to tell what about your life so your engendered now how long have you guys been together" said Charlie

"we have been together for about 5 months but none each other for almost 3 years" smiled Barry

"oh you guys don't like taking things slow do you" exclaimed Charlie everyone just looked at him.

Jesse and wally where talking when dessert arrived and they ate in silence until harry spoke so "miss snow what was your child hood like?" Caitlin knew harry was un easy or he would not off spoke out harry only ever starts a conversation if it's to yell at someone.

Caitlin didn't reply she wasn't in the mood for conversation after what Emma had said Barry noticed this and put his arm around her fir comfort after they had eaten they did the presents Jesse and harry got her a meta human detected watch. Cant smiled "I suggested shoes but dad was all like no if we get her this she will be safe" said Jesse wally wrapped his arm around her waist.

She opened the next gift from iris it was a bath set and then Jo and wally they just got her a gift voucher because they where clueless on what to get then Charlies gift it was the last picture off them every taken together they where both pulling faces it was in a beautiful frame that said big sis on it Caitlin hugged Charlie she remembered that photo being taken then it was her present from her parents they got her a expensive pair of earrings and then Emma had gotten her some chocolates.

Then last but not least barrys present he got her a charm bracelet with two charms already on it a love heart and a lighting bolt Caitlin looked at it "Barry I love it and I love you" she took it out the box and Barry carefully put it around her wrist then hugged her.

They all walked out side after paying and Barry asked if everyone would like to go to there apartment for a hour.

"I'm sorry but I need to go my train back to star city leaves soon" announced charile Caitlin gave him a hug goodbye and he left.

"me and Jesse need to be going as well we need to pack" said harry

Wally looked at Jesse she nodded in understanding "actually I was wondering If I could stay here with Wally we have talked about it and the only reason I came home the first time was for school but now I'm no longer in school there's no reason for me to go back but there's every reason for me to stay here" said Jesse taking wally's hand in hers.

Everyone looked at harry who looked really shocked that his daughter had chosen wally over him "where will you live you cant live at s.t.a.r labs forever" asked harry hoping she would change her mind.

"she can live with us I mean if that's ok its just me and wally by ourselves every since Barry and iris moved out and you Can live with me and wally untill you finish school and get a job if that's ok with you." Asked Jo.

harry gave him the death stare at him "no absolutely not Jesse your still a child!"

"dad can we not fight about this now its late and Caitlin's birthday" said Jesse trying to stay calm

She gripped wallys hand and they walked to his car harry didn't say anything and they drove off there was a silence then they all went there separate ways home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my longest chapter so far 1020 words