Sleep over

After Barry left caitlin and cisco ran inside and sat down at the computers "Barry I have pulled up the traffic camera footage it looks like he can only melt things one at a time and he needs about a 30 second break in between" cisco said whilst looking through more footage "anything else" Barry yelled over all the screams of people running around like headless chickens.

"oh yer he is only melting steel so stuff like cars and bikes barry you need to get him near losts of cars or bikes either is fine as long as he melts them" but then Caitlin said "but you will only have about 30 seconds to capture him and lock him away can you do that"

"Yeah cait I can do anything if you believe in me" cisco pretend to stick his fingers down his Throat. Caitlin hit him lately on the arm.

Then the computers bleeped...

"Barry is every thing ok your heart rate just went way way up" Catlin said in a worried voice

"I didn't work I tried but he hit me in the ribs with a wooden crow bar" Barry choked gasping for air Caitlin looked more anxious then ever then she swallowed took a deep breath and said "Barry you can do this i believe in you just get up Barry and run him to star Lads we will do the rest."

Barry silently stud up with Caitlin's words playing in his head then he ran the man down to the pipe line and shut the door he collapsed on the floor and was unconscious Caitlin ran to him as fast as she could when she got there his face was bloody and he was covered in bruises.

1hour and 45 minuets later

"Barry... Barry" he woke up to Caitlin's voice and her leaning over him Caitlin sighed in relief she squeezed his hand.

"so Dr.snow what's my diagnosis" Barry singed while trying to sit up only for Caitlin to push him back down.

"well you gave five broken rids a concussion a very very swollen knee you broke your middle back that guy was pretty handy with a crow bar" said Caitlin trying to make the bad news seem less bad

"so when when will I be back on my feet" Caitlin pulled a not so good face the looked at cisco as he backed out of the room Barry had not even noticed he was there until now.

"about 2. days maybe less maybe more with your fast healing I can never be sure but i do know you have to stay here tonight"

Barry looked at her as if to say I am not staying here he opened his mouth to argue but before he could Caitlin said "before you try to get out of this know I have already gone to your house packed a over night bag told Jo and iris about your condition they agreed that you should stay I also packed my own over night bag because I am staying with you tonight and I got us pizza"

Barry just looked at her but gave in and said "fine"

"hey guys I am going to go home now its getting late" cisco shouted

"ok bye" they both replied

"so we are all alone now what about that pizza" Barry asked Caitlin pulled a pizza box from under her chair and gave it to Barry he patted his hand down on the bed and she sat next to him.

"so what you want to do tonight we already missed the fan club meeting wanna watch a movie?"

"No... Lets just talk" Barry replied with a smile

"ok what do you want to talk about?" Caitlin asked puzzled "anything" he answered she just looked at him for a while then Said "we can talk after I get in to my PJ's you need help with yours?"

"no I should be fine" Caitlin kissed his lips then returned to the room 5 minuets later wearing a belly top and some shorts.

"it may not seem like it yet but it gets really hot in here at night just saying I pulled a lot of all nighters while I was working on the particle exselerater"

"I believe you" Barry said sitting up Caitlin sat on the chair next to the bed.

"so where are you sleeping tonight doctor snow" Caitlin pulled a sleeping bag out her over night bag Barry's mouth made a O shape "come lay up here with me it dose not have to be for the hole night you can sleep in a bag on the floor if you want to"

Catlin claimed on to the bed and Barry put his arm over her then said "so lets talk about anything and everything you can start"

To be continued ...

*********

This was a longer chapter I thought I would do another one in the same day to stay on track but then I realised its now 1am so... I hope you like it thanks for all the votes if there are mistakes remember its 1am