The argument

Previously:"son... I have never seen Caitlin act the way she does with you and I can see you love each other alot and to be honest Caitlin could do alot worse

"okay" Barry nodded,"so yes Mr Allen I give you permission to marry my daughter when will you be proposing"

"tonight at dinner" Barry said with a huge smile on his face he could not believe he was actually going to do this ask Caitlin to be his wife

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

In the kitchen

"so what's with you and Barry" asked Emma looking over Caitlin's shoulder.

"what do you mean?" Replied Caitlin

"how far are you in your relationship dose he live here?"

"yer of course he lives here any more obvious questions?" Asked Caitlin getting the milk in the fridge

"just one you opened the letter yet its easily been 15 years caity" Caitlin froze at Emma's question

"no I...I" Caitlin stuttered

"are you ever going to open it?" Asked Emma looking at the floor then looking up at Caitlin who was still frozen

"you want to know the truth ok Emma I considered destroying it you wanna no why its because I don't like Emma its your fault Charlie was sent away and that are family has been split apart its your fault I up cried my self to sleep for a month after he went away he was only 16 Emma how could you do that he told me because he trusted me not you do you know why he didn't trust you because he knew if he told you this would happen and so did you congratulations Emma your plan worked" shouted Caitlin waving her arms about.

Emma stud there frozen with horror for a moment "you can't blame me for Charlie being sent away it wasn't my fault how was I supposed to no mum and dad would kick him out I didn't plan anything I came here hoping for you to forgive me..." She yelled back but got cut off by Caitlin.

"forgive you for what you kissing my high school boyfriend at my sixteenth birthday party for speeding the rumor that I was adopted and my real parents where prostitute's or for ruining our brothers life" Caitlin yelled Barry walked into the kitchen after hearing all the yelling.

He looked between the two sisters and looked at Caitlin who looked really angry Barry walked up to her and hugged her to calm her down she buried her head into his chest and hugged him back. Tears rolled down Caitlin's checks she felt really bad.

"just read the stupid letter Caitlin" Emma muttered feeling guilty and walked in to the living room.

"are you ok?" Asked Barry

"I yelled at her Barry that's not me or who I am she just makes me so angry" Caitlin chocked and cried into barrys chest june stood at the door for a while just watching them and seeing how deeply I love they both where then she cleared her Throat to get there attention Caitlin quickly pulled away from Barry so her mother would not see but she didn't say any thing about it just gave her daughter a reassuring smile.

Caitlin finished the tea and put them on a tray and carried them into the living room where her family was she was still standing next to Barry worried that if he was to far away she would just fade away she could no imagine l ife without him.

Barry and Caitlin where talking amongst there self about who was gonna drive Caitlin instead she dive because he had gone to all this trouble to plan her birthday but he instead he drive because it was her birthday and the fact he could not get drunk because he was the flash and all but he made sure only Caitlin would hear him.

Caitlin sighed "fine you can drive but next time Im driving" said Caitlin giving into barrys charm

"its a deal" whispered Barry then kissed her she blushed then they turned to Caitlin's parents and sister who had been listening yo there conversation the hole time.

"I must say I'm very impressed Barry Caitlin is very stubborn" said Emma sharply Caitlin rolled her eyes and saw what time it was.

"I takes 20 minuets to get there by car so we should just set of now" stated caitlin