Chapter 2 ~ Phoenix Drop

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

I've been in the woods for about a week now and I was freezing. I had no food and was slowly bleeding to death. While I was in the forest I was attacked again, but this time by some strange ghost things and ended up having a bunch more scars and scratches on my body than before.

I was about to loose hope on surviving in the thick dark forest when I saw light coming from some trees a little further away from me. I gathered up all the little strength that I had and walked towards the light, only to figure out that it was the end of the forest. As soon as I stepped out of the forest I saw a tall old wall in front of me. I took one more step toward the wall and everything went black.

•••

I opened my eyes as the sun shone into my eyes. I felt my head on a soft pillow and sighed in releaf.

It was all just a nightmare.

I turned my head and saw a small desk beside me with Luke's sword leaning against it.

Weird? Why is there a desk there? And Luke's sword too?

I sat up on the bed, but a huge pain went threw my body. I gasped when I saw scars across my arms and a huge burn mark on my left arm. I took the blanket off of me and almost screamed when I saw my legs also covered in cuts, scars, bruises and a huge burn mark on my left leg.

What the hell?!

I looked back at the desk and this time I noticed Luke's gray scarf covered in blood. I placed my hand on my chest and felt a cold metal object there. It was the gold necklace that Luke gave me for my birthday.

I-it wasn't a dream...

Tears formed in my eyes as the terrifying day rewined in my head over and over again. A tear escaped my eye. I felt anger fill my body.

Luke... I swear on my life... I will kill that demon and avenge your death... No mater what it takes.

Just then the door to the room opened and a girl with long black hair entered the room. I jumped slighly, but quickly grabbed the sword and held it tightly while pointing it at the girl.

"Wow wow wow! Calm down miss!" The girl said. My hands shook in fear yet I had a strong grip on the sword.

"P-please don't hurt me!" I asked.

"I won't dear! Now please... lower your sword." The girl asked politely.
I didn't listen.

"Please. I don't want to hurt you. I came here to see if you were awake and okay. You were found by the edge of this village Phoenix Drop that you're in right now and in REALLY bad shape. I wasn't even sure if you could make it out alive!" The girl explained. I lowered my sword slightly and the girl smiled sweetly.

I'm back in Phoenix Drop?

"May I sit on the bed?" The girl asked. I thought about it for a sec and then lowered my sword, placing it next to me.

"I'm Aphmau by the way!" The girl said and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I-I'm (Y/n)." I said.

"Well (Y/n), I'm glad your okay. You were out for two days!" Aphmau said.

"R-really? Wow..." I muttered.

"If you don't mind me asking... What happened to you?" Aphmau asked.

"U-umm my village that I lived in was attacked and I was that only one that survived..." I said remembering the day.

"Oh my... May I ask how?" She asked.

"... By a demon..." I said with anger.

"Oh my god!" She said shocked.

"What was the name of your village?" Aphmau asked.

"Lynx Claw." I said. Aphmau gasped and muttered something under her breath.

"I-is something wrong?" I asked.

"No no no! Nothings wrong! Don't worry!" Aphmau said with a smile.

Well that was weird...

"Hey Aph is everything okay in here?" A guy with brown hair and blue eyes asked as he entered the room. I quickly grabbed my sword and pointed it at the guy.

"(Y/n)! Calm down! He's just a friend of mine and the guy who found you near the forest. Put the sword down." Aphmau said.

"O-oh... I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!" I apologized.

"It's okay! I would have reacted the same way! But I see that you are awake and well." The guy said.

"W-well my body hurts like hell. Especially my back, but I'll manage." I said.

"I have healing magics! I can heal you if you want!" Aphmau requested.

"It's okay... I can deal with the pain..." I said.

"You sure?" She asked. I nodded.

"If you're able to walk would you like some breakfast?" The guy asked.

"Okay." I said and stood up from the bed, but almost fell since my legs were still slightly weak.

"Woah there! Are you okay?" The guy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine..." I said.

"Okay well I'm Laurence! It's nice to meet you (Y/n)!" Laurence smiled.

"You too!" I smiled and we all headed downstairs to eat.

•••

Hey! Hope you liked this chapter!

See you reading again soon!

( ^3^) ~ ♥