Chapter 14 ~ Quest time

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

Today was the day when me and Lucy went on our first quest together and to be honest I was a little nervous.

I was at Lucy's place at the moment waiting for her to get ready. I was in her living room just thinking about stuff until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

You ready Lu?" I asked using my nickname for Lucy.

"Yup!" She smiled.

"Great! Where is the place where we have to go to anyway?" I asked.

"Um the village was called "River Main" and the person who asked for help is a villager there." She explained.

"Okay! What was the quest again?" I asked.

"The farmer has been loosing sheep for this past week and asked help to find out why. The farmer suspects that it's a wolf and if so then to slay the beast." She explained.

"Okay." I said.

"The village is a little ways further than Meteli so we can go by horse. Unless if you feel like a lazy ass and want me to teleport us there." She laughed.

"Nah. Let's take the horses." I said.

"Okay! We'll need to go to Phoenix Drop first to get the horses." She said.

"Okay!" I said and we left her house. We walked threw town until we saw Aphmau talking to Laurence.

"Hey maybe we should tell Aphmau that we're leaving for a quest so she doesn't get worried." I suggested.

"Yeah good idea!" Lucy agreed and we approached Aphmau.

"Excuse us Lord Aphmau, but may we speak with you?" She asked.

"Sure! What is it?" Aphmau asked.

"Me and (Y/n) are going on a quest and we thought to let you know where we were so you wouldn't get worried." Lucy explained.

"Oh well thank you! How long will you be gone?" Aphmau asked.

"We'll be back tonight." Lucy said.

"Okay well good luck! And stay safe!" Aphmau said.

"Good luck you girls!" Laurence smiled.

"Thank you!" Me and Lucy thanked and made our way to the portal that lead to Phoenix Drop.

We arrived at the old stone ruins where the portal was.

"There it is! Let's go!" Lucy said and we entered the portal. The same (F/c) blinded my sight slightly and soon we were in Phoenix Drop.

"Ugh it still makes me dizzy." I said with my hand on my head, but in seconds the dizziness was gone.

"Ahh much better!" I said.

"Come! We need to find Brendon and ask him for horses." Lucy said and we walked towards the "new" Phoenix Drop.

We approached the gate and I noticed a familiar blue haired man on top of the gate.

"Lucy? And (Y/n)? Is that you? What are you two doing here? Is something wrong?" Dante asked concerned.

"Hi Dante! And no nothing's wrong. Me and Lucy are going on a quest in River Main and we need to find this Brendon guy to loan some horses." I explained.

"Oh okay! Well come in! Let me just open the gate for you first." He said and the gate opened.

"Thanks Dante!" Me and Lucy thanked in usion and continued to search for Brendon.

After a few minute search we found a guy in a green shirt near the docks.

"Hey Brendon!" Lucy greeted.

"Huh? Wha? Oh Lucy! Hello! And who's your friend?" Brendon asked.

"This is (Y/n)! We have a favor we would like to ask from you." She said.

"Nice to meet ya (Y/n)! And sure! What do ya need?" He asked.

"Can we borrow two horses for our trip to River Main. We promise to give them back." She promised.

"Sure you can! The horses are near the gate. Have a safe trip!" He said with a goofy smile.

"Thank you!" Me and Lucy said in usion and headed back towards the gate. Once we arrived there we saw a dark brown and a white horse tied up against a tree. We quickly saddles the horses and made our way to our destination.

~~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Hope you guys are having an amazing Christmas.

Sorry for such a short and boring chapter. I just wanted to get a chapter out today as a gift for you all I guess.

Also school is over so I have a bit more time writing these chapters for you so stay tuned for them!

But until then...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AGAIN!!!!

BYEEEEE

xoxo

(*^ω^*) ~