Chapter 10 ~ Building a house

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I still had Luke's scarf in my hands. I felt so refreshed and well rested that a smile grew on my face.

I didn't have a nightmare!

I looked up at the dreamcatcher charm and smiled even wider.

The charm really did work!

I sat up on the bed and stretched. Suddenly there was a knock on my door. The door slowly opened and Lucy peeked her head in.

"Finally your awake!" She said and entered the room.

"Sorry. I haven't had such a good sleep in a long time." I said.

"Well it must have been really good since you slept half of the day away." She said.

"What?!" I asked shocked.

"Yeah. It's like 2PM." She giggled slightly.

"Oh my god! We need to get started with the house!" I yelled jumping out of bed, but my left foot got caught in my blanked that I just ended up falling to the floor face first (A/n tbh I think this is something I would do xD).

"Owwww....." I mumbled. Lucy started laughing her butt off and eventually fell to the floor still laughing. I sat up on the floor, rubbing my nose and glaring at Lucy.

"That wasn't funny..." I frowned.

"It was! It totally was! Hahahaha!" Lucy laughed. After a few minutes we walked downstairs and I started to eat brunch.

"So you have any ideas on what your house would look like?" Lucy asked.

"I'm not sure yet. I think it should be two stories and maybe a basement." I saw munching on some toast.

"Well that's something! We at least know the size!" She said.

"Yeah... For the rooms though, there has to be a kitchen, a living room, two bathrooms and two bedrooms. One for me and one for guests." I said.

"Okay... I like it!" She smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey what about the furniture?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about that! I have it all under control. And your wardrobe! You can't be dressed in that jacket and shorts forever!" She said.

"I guess your right... But why are you doing that for me?" I asked drinking some milk.

"Well I am a witch so it really isn't that hard and I'm doing this because I'm your bff, muchacho (A/n idk if it's spelled like that) and partner in crime! Plus it's my welcome to the capital and "yay you have a house!" gift." She explained.

"Oh... Well thank you for the gift!" I smiled and hugged Lucy.

"Anything for you!" She smiled and hugged back. I finished brunch and headed back to my room where I changed into my regular clothes. I then walked to the bathroom and took one of the toothbrushes that Lucy said I could use and brushed my teeth. Soon me and Lucy left the house and walked to the area where we would be building my house. When we arrived there we saw Aphmau there.