Chapter 15 ~ Missing sheep

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

Se arrived at River Main and were currently looking for the house of the person who asked for help.

"Ah there it is!" Lucy said pointing to a house next to a barn. We knocked on the door and soon enough it opened revealing an old man.

"Hello! And who may you two ladies be?" The man asked.

"Hello mister! We are Lucy and (Y/n) and we are here about the quest you had send out." Lucy explained.

"Ah yes! Come in! Thank you two so much for your help! That wolf has been the devil I tell you!" He said as we entered the mans house.

"Can you tell us more about what has been happening?" I asked.

"Of course! It started about two weeks ago. It was late and I was about to end the night when I heard my sheep making noise. It was quite loud so I went outside to see what was wrong, but everything seemed to be fine, until I started to count my sheep and noticed the THREE of my dear sheep were gone. At first I thought that they had escaped, but after searcing the dark forest for a bit which is next to my house, I didn't find them and decited to just go to sleep and continue in the morning. So the next morning I continued the search, but couldn't find them. Once I was back at my barn I noticed that three more were gone and this time I thought that some young kids came and stole them. I asked around the town if they had seen my sheep, but everyone said no so I headed back to my house. The next morning I went to the check up on my sheep and now there were two missing, but this time I noticed some blood on the ground and thought that it must have been a wolf. I myself am too old for fighting a wolf so I asked for help and here you are now! Thank you two so much!" He thanked after his story.

"We're happy to help! Shall we begin?" I asked.

"Indeed! I'll guide you to the forest." He said and we left the mans house.

"Here we are! Please be safe girls!" The man said.

"Don't worry! We'll be back soon. How hard can it be to slay a wolf?" Lucy asked and we entered the forest leaving the old man behind.

As we were walking I noticed that the thickness of the trees blocked the sunlight and soon enough we were walking in the dark.

"Here." Lucy said and suddenly a bright light appeared from Lucy's hand.

"There that's better!" She smiled.

"Wow that's so cool!" I said.

"Thanks!" she said. We continued our walk for a bit until I started to smell something.

"You smell that?" I asked.

"Yeah... It's like... A wet dog and... A dead corpse." Lucy said with her had covering her nose. The smell made me gag.

Just then I felt something against me foot. I looked down and saw a sheepshead.

"AAHHHH!!" I screamed jumping away from the head.

"Wha-OH MY GOD!" Lucy yelled as she noticed the head.

"Eww that's so gross!" I said feeling sick.

"Agreed!" She said.

"Could the wolf be close if the head is there?" I asked looking around but saw nothing but darkness.

"I don't know. Maybe?" She said. I looked around one more time.

"Eww the wet dog smell is getting worse and so is that sheep head smell. We should continue searchi-" Lucy said but there was this weird sound and the light turned off. It was pitch black.

"Lucy?" I asked but no one responded.

"Lu? Luce? You there?" I asked again.

"Please don't scare me." I begged scared. It was quiet. I looked around in the dark and noticed two golden eyes staring at me in the distance.

Oh god that's so creepy.

"Lucy? Is that you?" I asked. I didn't notice I was trembling of fear until I took a step towards the eyes. I kept staring at the eyes until I saw two more pairs of golden eyes next to it.

Please don't tell me those are wolves

I started to back away slowly but the eyes came towards me and I heard growling.

Fuck! Wolves!

I quickly turned around and started to run but I bumped into something and fell to the ground. I looked up and saw another pair of golden eyes. Suddenly a strong pain hit my head and I blacked out.

~~~

Hey!

Sorry for such a short chapter again 😥😥

Hope 2017 has been a good for you cuz these three days have been WAY better than 2016 combined

ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 900 READS!!!!

YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!

So for that I'll publish another chapter!

Prepare your popcorn cuz it's gonna be kinda intense (at least that's what it felt like when I wrote it)

See ya in the next chapter then!

Byeee!!!