Chapter 9 ~ Dreamcatcher

(A/n there is an important message concerning this book at the end so please read it)

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

Lucy and I talked for a while and we got really close. We had a lot in common. We didn't even realize that it was night until a yawn escaped my mouth.

"Oh crap! I didn't even think about this! Where am I gonna sleep tonigh?" I asked worried.

"I know! Why don't you sleep at my place tonight? We could have a sleepover!" Lucy suggested.

"Really? Oh my god! This is gonna be so fun! I've never been to a sleepover." I said.

"WHAAAAAAT?! How is that even possible! Girl! We're gonna have the best sleepover ever now! We're gonna have so much fun!" Lucy squealed.

"Omg yassss! I'm so excited!" I squealed. We started to make our way to Lucy's place.

"Hey (Y/n)? May I talk to you?" Aphmau asked as she walked up to us.

"Yeah sure!" I said.

"Great! So first I have news about your training. I asked Aaron if he could train you and he said yes!" Aphmau smiled.

"Really? Oh my god thank you!" I thanked and hugged Aph.

"No problem! Now for where you'll be sleeping tonight..." Aphmau started, but got cut off by Lucy.

"Don't worry about that lord Aphmau! I asked (Y/n) if she would like to sleep at my place tonight and she said yes!" Lucy said.

"That's great! But (Y/n) can't live with you forever though. We don't have a house for you (Y/n) to live in at the moment, but we are in need of more buildings in the village so I told some of the guys in the village who can build houses to build you a house." Aphmau said.

"Really? Oh thank you! But you don't have to make them do that. I can build my house on my own." I said trying to get the extra work off of the builders back.

"Really? Are you sure about this?" Aphmau asked.

"I didn't know you could build!" Lucy exclaimed.

"I'm not the best, but I'm really good at building sandcastles! So it can't be that hard right? It's like building a giant sandcastle!" I said.

"I'm not quite sure about that, but if you indeed are sure you can build your house then I won't stand in your way." Aphmau smiled.

"Thank you!" I thanked gratefully.

"(Y/n) can I help you build? I love building sandcastles too! And if building a house is like building a huge sandcastle then I'm in!" Lucy grinned.

"I'm not sure if it is like building a sandcastle, but I would love your help." I said.

(A/n idk why I wrote them talking about sandcastles xD)

"We have an area over there with a chest full of supplies that you can use to build the house. Goodnight you two!" Aphmau said pointing at a clear are with some chests next to a random house and the forest.