Chapter 21 ~ Secret oasis

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

For the past few days I've been trying to avoid Travis. I've felt a little uncomfortable with the incident and have started to wear more clothes than needed.

I mean it is autumn and it's cold, but you would think that a long sleeved shirt with a sweater and a jacket and a pair of leggings with loose jeans would be enough.

It shouldn't be this big of a deal since I was in swimwear and I bet in the future Travis will see me in another bikini when I go to the beach which I so plan on doing in the summer, but I was just surprised and the fact that the guys were spying on us and that makes it even more awkward.

Currently I was out shopping for food with Lucy.

"You really should stop wearing that many clothes (Y/n). Aren't you hot?" Lucy asked.

"Nah I'm fine." I said fixing my scarf. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a familiar gray scarf. I turned my head to look at the scarf and saw a man figure who was wearing it walking towards the woods.

What? How can he be wearing the same scarf as me? It isn't possible!

I hadn't noticed I had stopped in my tracks when Lucy suddenly called my name.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing?" Lucy asked a little further away from me.

"N-nothing!" I said and jogged next to her taking one last glance at the man and saw him enter the woods.

I was bothered by the strange man and couldn't get him out of my mind.

How can it be? I'm wearing mine and there's only one in the world since I made the scarf myself for Luke. Unless...

I stopped in my tracks and turned around. My heard started pounding fast with hope, but also fear.

He can't be alive. I saw him die! If it's a spirit then I have no idea what to do. Heck! I could even just be seeing things!

I quickly entered the forest and miraculously Lucy didn't notice me disappear. I walked around in the forest searching for the man, when suddenly I saw movement not too far ahead of me.

It's the same man!

"Excuse me! Sir!" I yelled, but the man just continued walking. I started running to catch up with him. Suddenly the man turned to the right and walked out of my sight. I quickly followed.

"Sir! Please wait!" I begged starting to get hot from running. I saw the man again, but he quickly disappeared behind some bushes.

"Dang it!" I said to myself and ran as fast as I could. Without watching where I was going I tripped and fell in the bushes where the man dissapeared into.

I thought I would have been okay with just landing on bushes, but the ground behind the bushes was steep and I rolled down the hill I guess I was on.

I rolled for a while and when I came to a stop, I was dizzy and my clothes were covered in dirt and grass.

"Ugh..." I groaned. I looked at my surroundings and saw more trees.

"Oh great." I said and stood up. I looked behind me and saw the hill I had rolled down. Due to the steepness I had no chance getting back up.

"Where am I even?" I asked myself. Just then I noticed the man again walking not too far from me.

"There he is! Hey sir! Can I speak with you?" I asked and ran after him. Again the man didn't stop, but this time he dropped something. The scarf.

"Huh?" I mumbled. I got closer to the scarf and gasped.

"It's the same scarf! But how?" I questioned myself and tried to pick the scarf up, but as soon as I touched it the scarf vanished.

"What the hell?" I said confused. I continued walking to the direction I saw the man walk and noticed some light not too far away.

"What's that? An exit out of the forest?" I asked myself. I got closer to the light and once I was out of the forest I couldn't believe my eyes.

"An oasis!" I gasped. It was one of the most beautiful things I had ever seen. (Pic above) it had many beautiful plants and flowers and some tiny waterfalls coming off of some cliffs.

"Whoa!" I gasped as I looked around. Some butterflies flew around and I could hear birds chirping.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Someone asked form behind me.

"Whoa!" I gasped and turned around.

WAIT WHAT?!

"OMG!" I said covering my mouth as tears threatened to fall. There stood Luke with his beautiful smile.

"L-luke?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Hello honey." He smiled. My legs became weak and I fell to the ground.

"H-how are you here? How did you survive?" I asked with tears falling down my cheeks. Luke crouched down in front if me and wiped some tears away with his freezing cold hands.

"I didn't." He smiled.

"T-then he are you here?" I asked.

"I'm just a spirit. There's magic on this island that lets you see me with the help of your love for me." He said.

"B-but if you're a spirit. How c-can I feel you?" I asked.

"You're full of questions today aren't you." He chuckled. I let out a small giggle and attacked Luke with a hug.

"Whoa!" He said not expecting the hug.

"I missed you so much!" I said and cried into his shoulder.

"I know honey. I did too." He said and hugged me back.

~~~

Hi!

Hope you liked the chapter.

If you did then please leave a comment and a vote to let me know.

Until next time..

Byeee!

(*^ω^*) ~ ♥