Chapter 19 ~ Feelings

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

"You what?" Lucy asked confused.

"I...Like...Travis." I said slowly.

"Oh. Well congrats! I don't really know how to feel about this since I don't really know much about Travis other than him being a huge flirt. And you also said that this was a good and a bad thing so I don't really get you there." She said.

"Well the good thing I guess is that I'm moving on from Luke and his death slightly, but the bad thing is that I'm moving on from him and I'm scared because I feel like I'm betraying him or cheating on him and I don't have it in me to cheat on anyone." I explained.

"I don't see what's so bad about moving on, but if that's how you feel then I'm here to support you and give you advice even though I have no idea about relationships." She comforted.

"Thanks?" I said, but it came out as more of a question.

"But tell me. Why do you feel like you're betraying or cheating on Luke even if he's passed away?" She asked.

"Well I don't really know. It's just that he was my first boyfriend and the one who I loved so much in life that I would do anything for him. So now with Travis I feel like some of the love I had for Luke is going to Travis and it kinda scares me." I confessed.

"Why don't you just let go? I understand it may be difficult to get over Luke's death, but at the end of the day you can't just mope around one dead guy and let all the other perfect guys you could have a family with go by." She said.

"You're right, but I'm just scared. Luke's been there for me in my most difficult times and supported me in ways that I don't think Travis ever will and for that support I'm eternaly grateful. We've shared so many grate memories and times together." I explained.

"Girl that's why with Travis you could learn to move on and make some new great memories, but just this time with Travis." She said.

"I guess... I still need time to think about this before I do anything." I said.

"I completely understand and like I said before you have my full support on this. 100%!" She smiled.

"I'm so grateful to have you as a best friend." I said and hugged her.

"Hah I know, I'm the best." She smiled.

"But if that bastard ever hurts you or makes you cry, he's in big trouble." She warned.

"Thanks. Can you also just keep it between us? I don't feel too comfortable about others knowing about this." I said.

"My lips are sealed." She smiled.

"You're the best." I smiled and hugged her again.

Timeskip•

A week has passed and I've been thinking a lot about my feelings towards Travis and I'm getting flustered.

I don't know what to do. I don't even know if he likes me! I'm not even sure if I'm ready for another relationship.

I mean like Travis has been flirting with me ever since we met, but I've seen him flirting with other girls too. Jordan is the same, but he doesn't matter right now and I'm pretty sure he has no interests on dating me.