Chapter 18 ~ Making up

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

A week had passed since the quest and my leg is healed now. There are some scars that stayed there, but oh well.

A lot has happened in this week. Me and Travis have gotten closer and are now friends believe it or not. He's still flirting, but I've gotten used to it. Were taking his flirting as a joke now so it doesn't bother me. Me and Lucy are still best friends. Maybe even better best of friend now.

Another word thing that has happened is that me and Jordan have actually gotten along. We mostly argue, but we do have those moments where we actually enjoy each others presence. He's still a dick and bullies me, but I've gotten used to it. The bullying and the fact that he's also hitting on me is something that I really don't like, but when he acts like a normal person, that what makes me enjoy his company.

At the moment I was doing my daily shopping for food. I was heading back home when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the twin meif'wa guards Jake and Adam and the meif'wa girl Amber.

"Hi (Y/n). Umm... May we speak with you?" Adam asked.

"Umm...sure?" I said. I felt kinda awkward and uneasy in this situation.

"We wanted to apologize. We should have done something to help you back when we were kids." Jake explained. Oh god now I feel really awkward.

"Were really sorry for ignoring you (Y/n). I really wanted to be your friend and still do, but I was scared of Jordan back then and I didn't want to get hurt. You seemed like a really nice person." Amber explained making me blush slightly.

"Yeah same for us." The twins said. They all had regret written on their faces. I mean... I can kinda understand. I would have probably done the same.

"I forgive you." I said with a small smile.

"What?" They all said in usion.

"I forgive you." I repeated.

"Really?" They said with hope in their eyes.

"Yup! I wanna be friends with you." I said.

"Thank you so much for forgiving us!" Amber said and hugged me.

Whoa! Where did this cone from?

"Oh I'm so sorry! I got so excited and I couldn't help myself." She said blushing.

"It's okay! You don't have to apologize." I smiled. She smiled back.

"Say we have to go back on guard duty. Thank you again for forgiving us. It means so much for us." Jake said.

"No problem!" I smiled and with that the twins walked away.

"You wanna hangout?" I asked Amber.

"M-me?" She asked pointing to herself.

"Yes you!" I smiled.

"Sure!" She smiled.

"Let's go to my place! I was gonna start making dinner." I said.

"Okay! Can I help cooking?" She asked and we headed over to my house.

"Sure!" I smiled.

Timeskip to after dinner•