Chapter 20 ~ Spa night

Things to know:

(Y/n) = your name
(L/n) = last name
(H/l) = hair length
(H/c) = hair color
(E/c) = eye color
(F/c) = favorite color

Thoughts
Flashbacks
Dreams

•••

Your POV

So this technically isn't a spa day but a spa night since were just gonna hangout at the hot spring in the the evening.

We were also lucky that today was a warm day even though it's Autumn so when we get out of the water we don't freeze our butts off.

At the moment I was debating about what I was gonna wear. Of course swimwear, but I don't know what to put on top. It needs to be something that's easy to take off and won't be too much like a swaeater and a jacket. A dress won't do since it'll be way too cold.

Suddenly there was a knock on my front door. I opened the door and there stood Lucy.

"Hi (Y/n)! You ready to go?" She asked.

"Hi Lucy! And no. I can't decide what to wear." I frowned.

"Oh I am the perfect person to help with outfits!" She said and pretty much dragged me up the stairs once I closed the front door.

"Now let's see..." Lucy said roaming around in my clothes as I sat on my bed watching her.

A few minutes passed...

"AHA! Your outfit is ready!" Lucy said and threw me a bunch of clothes. I studied them for a second and I was happy with it until I noticed the bikini. (Pic above)

"What's wrong? You don't seem to like it." Lucy said.

"Oh no! I love the outfit it's just that I'm feeling a little insecure about the bikini." I said.

"Why? If you're worried about your body the guuurl you mistaking. You is fab!" Lucy said with a funny voice making me smile.

"It's not that. I'm okay with my body it's just the scars. They're ugly." I frowned.

"Put the bikini on and then show me." Lucy said and I did as told.

I stared at Lucy as she walked around me looking at my body.

"(Y/n)... You don't have to worry about a thing. You look beautiful. There aren't even that many scars. Just the ones on your back and thigh. And the burn marks on your leg and arm. You don't have to be ashamed about them. They tell you that you are a strong woman who's been in a few battles and survived them." Lucy said.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"No problem! Now hurry! Put the rest of the clothes on and let's go!" Lucy said.

"Oh right!" I said and quickly got dressed. I tied my hair in a messy bun and we left my place. (If you have short hair then ignore the messy bun part)

We arrived at the meeting area and we were the last ones to arrive.

"Finally! We've been waiting forever! I want my hot spring!" Katelyn whined.

"Haha sorry were late!" I apologized.

"Well now that everyone's here, LETS GO!!" Aphmau yelled and we headed towards the hot spring.

"Kawaii~chan baked treats so no one gets hungry." Kawaii~chan said.

"And I made a potion that will make the water feel lush and smell really good." Lucinda said.

"Ooh this is so exciting!" I squealed and everyone agreed.

After about a five minute walk we arrived at the hot spring and the place was beautiful.