TWELVE

I can't breath. I try to pull precious air into my lungs. I get a tiny bit. Not enough. My eyes jerk open. Blackness clouds my vision. I gasp and wheeze, sucking in nothing. I jerk and move. Wheeze. Something is crushing me.

A soft light flares through and deep bone jarring purr vibrates through my body.

Prince.

"Off." I try to yell, instead it's a muffled gasp scarcely heard.

My chest expands as I suck in much needed oxygen. I go on like that for a minute or more. Sucking in big lungs full of air that burns my deprived lungs.

"What in the he....."

"Oh my dears, your not prince." I whisper scooting away from the cat.

I land with a yelp on the floor, popping back up quickly looking at the not prince.

He's tiny, dainty looking compared to prince and solid black. No spots like my prince.

I watch it's small triangle ears turn and flicker, it's pale blue eyes widening at me.

I start a slow backwards crawl away from the cat. What's it doing in here? Is it going to eat me? He's not mine.

"Sheba." A hiss sounds from behind the red curtain.

"Flocking cat." Another hiss.

The curtain swooshes open.

I gulp. Ryland.

I watch his dark eyes spark as he looks at Sheba? His gaze follows the cat to me.

"What are you doing?" His head tilts to the side looking at my face.

His eyes dilate no longer looking at my face but down.

I look down and see the silky robe gaping open, partly showing my boobs and an inch from showing my lady bits.

I squeal, jerking the robe in two different spots.

His eyes narrow when he's suddenly shoved to the side trapping over me and landing on the ground with a thud.

We both watch as Prince struts through. And I mean struts. His head held high, tail slowly flicking in the air, steps cocky.

He hops up on the bed and slowly starts circling the other cat. His wide pink tongue licks the other cats head before he plops down with a loud purr and leg thrower over the other cat. Both stare at us.

"Frack no." Ryland scrambles to his feet.

"Sheba come." He scowls until she gets up off the bed coming to sit at his feet.

Prince growls lowly in his throat.

"Umm." That's all I got.

I climb to my feet watching Ryland trading death glares with Prince.

"Who do that belong it? Ryland sneers.

"Me." I peep.

He turns slowly, eyes literally sparking flames.

"How? Your just a child." He grapes.

For him thinking me a child he sure was looking hard. Ooo. That just registered.

"I am not a child." I screech.

His eyes flicker with revulsion. His board shoulders only just glance off mine as he pass me going through the curtain. I hear his intake of air as a tug in my gut tries to pull me his way.

Oh no. NO no no no. What is with this gut pulling?

I shudder. Is it a worm. Do I have some time of alien worm in my tummy?

"That man I swear." Amy voices scares a small cry from my lips.

"You gave me a heart attack." I bark, clutching my chest.

"You say the perplexing things sometimes. Do you know that?" She gives me a baffling look.

"Mmm, yeah." I mumble sitting on the bed.

"Where's Quinn?"

I need to ask about this worm thing pulling in my gut. Mmm, I'm gonna be sick.

"He'll be her shortly with first meal." She mummers handing me a bundle of clothes.

"Uh what is this." I ask holding out four pieces of leather.

"Covering silly."

There's a pair of leather pants the martial missing from both sides. A corset, I think. It's one long piece with lacing on both ends. And two long pieces with loops on both ends. What kind of clothes are these?

"Here, I will help." Her hands saying remove the robe.

I gulp.

I grab the leather pants, pulling and tugging them up my legs. They don't button. There's red leather cords lacing up the front. I tug em tight and tie. The pants lay low on my hip bone. Really low. There tight to. Like they're painted on me. The missing material shows both sides of my outer thigh.

"Are you sure this is what I'm suppose to wear?"

"Certainly."

She holds the long piece in her hands and I dis robe. How else am I suppose to get that thing on.

Handing it to me, I wrap it around my chest the ties handing at the back.

"No, Turn it around."

All rightly then.

Turing it around, holding the top part closed she begins to lace up the red strings from the bottom like you would a new pair of shoes.

It's tight too. Pushing up my boobs for all to set eyes on and it cuts off right a above my belly button. The jewel piercing shinning for all to witness.

"Perfect." She gushes nodding.

"I'm showing a lot of skin. Are you sure this is how it's suppose to go?"

A sigh.

She grabs one of the long pieces, slipping it up my arm and loops the red hoop around my middle finger and she does the same with the other piece.

I look like a dominatrix. Mom would so kill me. I gasp and my heart squeezes. I for got just for a second that mom is still here. How could that happen?

"Basil?" Amy's voice is soft when I look up.

"I'm fine."

She hand me a pair of black leather boots. No not black. The red is so dark it looks black. Sitting down I pull them on.

Humoring myself, I stand up and give a twirl.

"How do I look?"

"Like a warrior. The Dragon hide with protect you well."

Wait what. Did she just say Dragon. I gawk at her back walking through the curtains.

I feet pick up pace. I'm so getting a history lesson on this place. Dragons. Oh my. I want to see one.

~~~~~~

Hey guys. How are you? I hope good.

Please consider to,

STAR

COMMENT

SHARE.

Thanks so much for reading. Till next time,

~ash~