Thirteen.

I push through the gauzy curtains and come up short. My gut is pulling me in two very different direction. Making my body feel like it's tiring to split in two. The worm.

I gasp rushing up to Quinn jerking his arm.

"I think." gaps "I have a worm." I screech.

Quinn just looks at me mouth hanging open.

"A worm." Ryland sneers from the right sitting at a desk. "You let an infested worm girl sleep in my bed." He howls at Quinn, standing up, hands flexing.

"This isn't about you right now." I holler back. "Me. This is about me. So shut the hell up." I scream watching as his face shows disbelief.

"There is some kind of alien worm in my belly. This damn place gave me worms." I babble feeling the pulling go taunt. Wanting to move my body.

"Basil. Calm down." Quinn says.

"No. No freakin way will I calm down. You did this." I bawl out grabbing my belly.

"What does it feel like?" Derrick questions from the left side of the tent.

"Like something pulling me and two different direction. It's ripping my stomach." I yell hoarsely as it tighten yet again.

I see Derrick and Quinn share a look.

"What. What is it?" I say apprehensively.

"It's the Electus." Quinn says.

"What is that? What type of worm is it. Get in out." I grape jumping up and down.

"It can't be." Ryland says harshly looking at me with a dark look.

"Ariea died." Ryland says looking at Quinn.

"No Ryland she didn't." Quinn sighs.

Ariea? Who the hell is that and what does it have to do with this worm.

"Are you saying?" Derricks gasp looking at Quinn then me. "No way." He mumbles under his breath.

Looking at me strangely.

I don't care.

"Woo whoo. Back to me. Get it out." I say looking a Quinn, waving my arms.

"Electus is not a worm Basil." Quinn says sitting down on a pillow at the table. "Sit down and eat. I will explain."

Wait what. It's not a worm. What's pulling on my insides.

"She said two directions." Derrick says a sneer looking at Ryland who stands stiff as a statue.

"No. You will explain now. I am an Ignis Eligere. You will explain." Ryland states his ruins taking on a blue hue.

Uh.

"Basil is Ariea." Quinn says.

Wait what.

"No I'm Basil."

How did we get from a worm to whatever this Electus is to me being some one else.

Ryland's reins glow brighter. I swear I see flames in his dark eyes as he stares at Quinn.

"Ariea. Is. Dead. The king said so. You said so." Ryland grinds out.

I feel heat lean up against me and jump slightly looking down. Prince. Woo I feel a little bit better.

Quinn stands up, his body becoming stiff, "Ryland you where only five at the time. The king thought it was best."

"He thought it was best." Ryland says in a deadly whisper.

Both of his arms go up in flame. And I mean literally. I squeak and stumble backwards as blue and red fire blazes on his arms and hands.

"She was my Electus. No matter my age. I should have been told." He screams, the flames flow across his chest.

"Would it of been better." Quinn screams back his ruins glowing red. "To know she is alive but on earth."

Earth? Wait that's where I came from. I feeling like screaming to. All these lies and secrets.

Quinn calms the glow going out, "She is here now." Quinn states looking at me.

I back up again.

"No I'm Basil. You've been drinking some funky kool-aid."

"No Basil you are not. This isn't how it was suppose to be." Quinn says hands on hips.

I look to Derrick who has his arms crossed look at me and Ryland who looks devastated one minute and happy another.

"You are Ariea Lean DeFlame. Heir to the Ingis thrown. Only living ruler to the Ingis Gen. Melanie was your Cuto. Guardian who was given the task of protecting you in the Earthen realm. Who was also suppose to teach you of your history which she failed at." Quinn says shaking his head. "You where tucked into the realm to keep you safe when you were a baby. There was to many failed kidnaps. The king would not risk it anymore. He thought that would be the best for you."

My whole life was a lie. No. I will not believe that. It was real. She was my mom. I'm Basil. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

"The prophecy." Derrick mutters.

"What?" I gasp. This isn't rule none of it. He's telling lies all lies.

Ryland's voice sounds small as it slices through the tension in the tent.

"~One will be born. Four she shall bind. Two of Friendship. Two of Love .Shall it will be. The Aether~"

"No." I state loudly.

"You are lying."

I flee the tent with tears in my eyes. They have to be lying. My whole life was not a lie. It can't be. I will not believe it.

_______________

Hello everyone. :)

Could you....

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE.

Thanks for reading.

Till next time.....

~ash~