~The First Girl~

(Y/N) gasped sharply. The girl was in a dark room and it was heading up faster than she could handle. She gagged as nausea quickly took over her body. It was hard to breathe. She stood on her knees and ran her hands over herself. Clothes, she thought, I'm wearing clothes. Good. (Y/N) crawled her way over to what seemed like a wall then pushed on it, looking for an exit. Where am I? Who am I? She wondered.
A womans smooth, gentle voice entered her head. "(Y/N)." It said
A face came into the girl's mind. A boy. He was smiling. He had dark eyes and short brown hair with long eyelashes. Her brother.
Standing up straight again, She banged on the ceiling of the room. "Hello?! Please! Somebody Help me!! Can anyone hear me?!" She screamed, her throat feeling scratchy and raw.
Immediately, The room stopped moving. She slipped and fell, hitting her head in the process. "Ack!" She cried out in pain.
(Y/N) brought her long, slim fingers up to her forehead then pulled them back. They were red and sticky with blood. Her vision became foggy for a moment, and she sat in that same spot for what seemed like forever, shaking with fright.
Then, out if no where, A blinding light shined blindingly in her eyes from up above. The girl jumped and slid back into the walls, covering her face with her hands. The ceiling had just opened up and there were people waiting from above her chamber, looking confused. Murmurs echoed all around.

"Gally, What's down there?"

"Dude, It's a girl!"

"Woah! Really?!"

"Wait what?!"

"Is she bleeding?"

"Why's there a girl here?!"

"Guys, Slim it."

  Boys. Teenage boys. There had to be at least fifty of them. All wearing smudged clothes with sweaty faces.
One that was easily the most menecing, jumped in with her loudly. He had a wide nose and thin, very distinct eyebrows. It was definitely strange combination.
"Look at this shank," He whispered, shaking his head in disbelief. "What's your name?" He demanded.
What was a shank? The boy almost looked like a lion. And not the handsome kind either. He looked like an outcast, dirty lion who roamed alone.
"Who are you?" (Y/N) whispered, her voice shaky.
He took a step closer, towering over her. "I asked you a-"
  "Gally, Stop." A boy cut him off, accent thick. The new girl's savior jumped into the box with her. He wore a white hoodie and had blonde hair and deep chocolate eyes.

The guy from earlier, Gally, rolled his eyes. He growled and climbed out of the box right before giving him a death glare.
The british boy sat on the floor in front of (Y/N). "Hey. It's alright. My name's Newt, Do you remember yours?" He wore a foolish grin that she couldn't help but want to giggle at, even though she was scared and confused in this place.
"I'm (Y/N)" She said quietly.
"Wow, you've really got a pretty name."
(Y/N) blinked at him, not exactly used to being complemented, though she wouldn't know since her memory was pretty much wiped. "Thanks." She whispered.
"You're very welcome," Newt paused and chewed on the inside of his cheek before speaking again, "So (Y/N), Do you wanna come out and meet everyone?" His eyes met hers in a flash and (Y/N) found her face to be red.
She shrugged deeply and looked towards the sea of boys whispering and shooting her glances. "They look like they're criticizing me." She murmured.
Newt chuckled and ran his fingers through his hair. "Nah, They're nice guys. I promise. They're just suprized to see you. We've never had a girl here, ya know?." He stood up and put his hand out for her with a smile.
(Y/N) looked at him nervously. This could all be a sick joke. A fake friendship. Then again, she realized he'd made Gally back off of her before, so why would he hurt her now? In a moment of confusion and fright, she decided to trust him. She reached out and took his hand, off balance a bit.
Newt smiled again and pulled me up.
"Where am I?" I asked
The corners of his mouth lifted

"Welcome to the Glade, Greenie."

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Heyyyy guys! Please give some feedback! Let me know if there's anything you'd like to request! Thanksss!
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗