~Bandage~

 "(Y/N)!" Thomas shouted

"(Y/N)!" Thomas shouted. "What the hell are you doing?! Move away from there!"
"I can't just leave him alone!" (Y/N) sobbed, trying to back up into the wall, dragging Newt's body along with her.
"There's no escape..." Gally growled in a low voice. He looked up at the boy in front of him. For whatever reason the Griever had stopped moving, as if trying to listen to what he had to say. "Don't go back to the real world, Thomas. You don't want to remember what it's like... Trust me." Gally gave Thomas a long and hard stare then jumped, hurling himself onto the Griever, running into the Maze.

~Time skip~

Newt's eyes fluttered open. He saw the blurry figure of (Y/N) sitting on a stool beside him, wringing out a long beige washcloth. "Love?" He croaked in a raspy voice. "What happened?"
She blinked in suprize and stumbled back a little. "Hey you're awake! After you passed out, me and Zart brought you back here."
"Oh..." Newt frowned and remembered what had happened with Gally. "What's that?" He nodded towards to the mini towel she was holding. He wanted to get the Griever situation out of his head. The object was thin and looked like it could almost wrap around his waist.
"A towel." She looked at it. "to clean the blood."
Newt smiled and sat up straight as she took the cloth and wrapped it around his head then tucked the leftover parts into the back.
He laid back down, a strange new feeling consumed him. The memorys of hot water running down his back in the shower and the taste melty cookies came back to him. He closed his eyes and smiled. "It's really warm..."
(Y/N) chuckled and ran her hand back and forth over his messy blonde hair that was being awkwardly held up by the towel. It was soft and fluffed in places that seemed all to cute for her to handle. "I left it out in the sun for a while before bringing it here." She paused. "I thought you'd like it that way."
"You're seriously the best (Y/N)."
The blonde grinned and hugged her tightly.
"Can you stand?" (Y/N) smiled, trying her best to ignore the metallic smell of blood. Newt pulled back a bit. She stared into his brown orbs. The girl didn't reailze how amazing they were up until now. His eyes were so gentle looking and round. "(Y/N)." He whispered but she couldn't hear him. The chocolate color on display was enough to make her heart race.
Hesitantly, Newt put his large hand on her soft cheek and his other low on her lower back. Is this okay? He wondered, inching foward.