~Jealous?~

(Y/N) told them the whole story. The story of the mysterious boy, Aris, and how he'd talked to her telepathically.
"That's strange..." Newt whispered, rubbing his chin. "That's what happened to Tommy except it was a girl named-" He paused and squinted his eyes as if trying to remember the past. "Teresa..."
"Yeah, you're right." (Y/N) commented with a cough. She paused for a moment, her eyes wandering over the three boys. "What's been going on?"
"Alby's doing much better. Although he tried to kill Thomas yesterday." Minho said as if it was nothing.
"What?!" (Y/N) exclaimed.
"Yeah...The shank grabbed Tommy by the throatーStarted sayin' some wierd stuff." Newt rubbed the nape of his neck as if he was trying to imagine the pain. "Of course, he wasn't in control of himself but it was still pretty scary..."
"Oh..." (Y/N) paused. "How long have I been out?"
Minho frowned. "Three days..."
"Really?" The girl gasped in shock. "Gally must've been so happy he had a freaking party!"
This made Newt chuckle. The sound was refreshing and seemed to make his three friends beyond relieved. "Actually, no one's heard of him since the night of Tommy's Gathering."
"Where do you think he went?" (Y/N) asked, leaning foward a bit.
"I don't know,... But I heard two guys talking a few days ago about how they saw that shank go into the Maze." The blonde shook his head and let out a deep sigh.
His girlfriend fiddled with her fingers, feeling slightly guilty. "Do you think he's still alive?"
"After three days?" Minho cut in. "I doubt it. Maybe Thomas and I lived, but we were only in for a few hours. Gally's been there for way longer."
(Y/N) dropped her head when she realized that Minho was probably right.
"It must be painful news for you to hear." This was Thomas. "I know you and him were pretty close."
His sister looked up to the ceiling. "I wouldn't say that..."
  "What do you mean?" Newt gave a confused face.
  "Well, when I first got here, Gally hated me. Like, a lot. Then, we became friends, But after he lashed out at you, He went straight back to hating me again."
Minho chuckled. "I think I know what happened." All attention turned to him. " That shank had a crush on you, but got jealous of Newt because you hang around him so much. Not to mention he was also going through the changing."
"Oh," (Y/N) sighed. "I feel kinda bad for him now..."
"It is kinda sad, huh?" Thomas whispered in response.
The four Gladers sat in silence  for a moment, Thinking the scenario over.
"You guys hungry?" The greenie suggested.
"Nah, But I'll come with you guys." (Y/N) smiled, Slipping out bed. Her legs wobbled and she would've toppled over if not for Newt who had instinctively caught her.
"Need help?" He chuckled. The boy didn't wait for a response. slinging her arm around his shoulder, he helped her walk to the doorway.