~She lives!~

"She lives!!!!" Minho shouted, spreading his arms out like a bird.
Ninety-nine percent if the Gladers were cheering. However, Gally's old group of friends growled and covered their ears. The sky was dark. A murky gray. It was going to rain. The only problem with that is Newt said that it never rains in the glade... (Y/N) was concerned, and by looking at the other Gladers she could easily tell that they felt the same way.
"Glad you're doin' good again, girlie." Frypan grinned as they sat down at a table. "Newtie here was very, very worried about you."
Newt blushed and turned his head away, mumbling something (Y/N) couldn't hear.
"Thanks Fry." The girl giggled. She shifted and quickly noticed Minho and Thomas practically shoveling food down their throats. "That was fast." She smiled when they finished.
"Sorry we couldn't stay and talk, (Y/N). Gotta go runnin'." Minho said, dumping his plate in the sink.
  "Bye lil' sis!" Thomas smiled and ran towards the entrance with him.
"Be careful!" (Y/N) called through her hands. After a few minutes of talking with Newt and Frypan, she finished her glass of water and headed to the sink.
"Where're you goin'?" Newt asked. He seemed confused by the fact that she was running around everywhere.
"Work." His girlfriend hummed then coughed deeply into her arm in response. She really didn't sound very well. Not at all.
Newt followed her out of homestead, towards the garden area, a troubled expresion on his face the whole time. "Are you sure you're up for that, love? That cough was pretty bad sounding..."
(Y/N) giggled and put a hand on his shoulder. "I'm feeling much better! It'll be okay."
Newt sighed at her stubbornness. "Alright," He groaned. "But if anything feels wrong, you'll tell me, right?"
"Deal."
The blonde reached over and took her hand in his. (Y/N)'s skin had gotten pretty filthy. Which was normal due to her being a Track-hoe. Even so, to Newt, she was still very 'put together' and was very clean compared to the other Gladers.
Newt was way filthier. Not only was he a Track-hoe, but he'd been in the Glade for three years. After all that time, The dirt had gotten really thick and hard like stone so it was difficult to remove.
(Y/N) coughed again; this time more violently. It was like she was trying to hack up a lung.
Newt was getting really worried. "Are you sure you're okay?" He asked desperately.
"I told you I'm fine!"
Her boyfriend sighed with a shrug. "If you say so..."
When they finally arrived at the gardens, The couple's eyes landed on Zart who was watering tomatos.
"Hey Zart!" (Y/N) called out with glee.
The keeper spun his head around in suprize. "Greenie! You're awake!" He blinked a few times, Almost as if he didn't believe it was her.
(Y/N) chuckled. "You do realize I'm not a Greenie anymore, right?"
"Yeah," Zart trailed off. "Sorry 'bout that (Y/N)..." He paused. "What're you doin' here anyway?"
"Working, obviously."
Zart raised an eyebrow. "Sure you're up for somethin' like that?"
"That's exactly what I asked her." Newt commented, laughing.
(Y/N) rolled her eyes, and sat on the ground. She pulled out a weed that was next to her with a sigh.
"I really think you should go lie down, (Y/N)." The keeper was becoming more and more concerned by the second.
She groaned a twirled a blade of grass bettween her fingers. "I'd feel usless if I had to stay in bed all day."
"It's alright ! We've got a bunch of other Track-hoes around!" Zart persisted.
"Zart, I'm really fine."
"Nope, It's settled. Newt, take the day off. I need you to make sure that (Y/N) gets better."
"But I'm fine!" (Y/N) pleaded, another cough making its way out of her throat.
Newt nodded happily and turned to the (E/C) eyed girl. "Guess that's it then. Come on, I'll take good care of you!"
She thought for a moment and soon realized that she couldn't object any further. Sighing, she stood up and brushed off her legs. "Okaaaay..."
"Good girl. Now don't come back untill you're nice an' rested, Alright?"
(Y/N) nodded as Newt led her back to homestead.