~Fight~

"(Y/N)?" Newt whispered as he walked into the Med-jack hut.
(Y/N) sat on a wooded stool at her unconscious brothers bedside, her voice devoid of any kind of expression.
About an hour ago, a Griever had entered the Glade and tryed to take someone away with it.
Thomas, for whatever reason, had sprinted to it and gotten stung trying to save the boy.

"Are you alright?" Newt knelt down next to his girlfriend. "You haven't slept a wink for two days now," He frowned. "don't you think you should take a rest?"

(Y/N) didn't say anything. A tear rolled down her cheek as she gazed at her brother.
"Love?!" Newt panicked. "He'll be okay! We have the serum remem-"

"Thats not it!" The girl cryed, cutting him off. She paused and stared at him lovingly. "I'm scared, Newt."
Newt blinked as more tears fell from her eyes.
"The Grievers are going to come back," (Y/N) continued. "they'll come back intill we're all dead!" She sobbed and stood up, trying to walk away. "Minho was right. We're all doomed."

"(Y/N), No!" Newt grabbed her by the wrist. "Minho was just frustrated, okay?" He pulled her close and made her stare into his eyes. "We're going to escape, Love. There is a way out. We just have to be brave."
  (Y/N) sniffed and held onto his sleeve. He was right. They had to fight to get out of all this. If they didn't, life would be over.

The girl slept that night for the frist tine in two days. She dreamt about her brother smiling at her then turning around to lead a huge group. "We can do this!" He yelled. The crowd cheered back at him. (Y/N) felt the corners of her mouth flick up. Thomas was always that type of boy.
The dream blurred and another one began. This time, She looked only seven or eight. She sat on the grass with a boy that look to be the same age with the brightest baby blue eyes. "Why are we even here, Aris?" Her younger self asked in a high pitched voice. (Y/N) recognized that name. He was who'd talled to her in her head.
Aris smiled and took her hand. "Ms.Paige said that we were helping them, (Y/N/N)." He said, kindness in his voice. "We're like superheros! Saving them from the Flare!"
The little (Y/N) pulled her knees to her chest, frowning. "But what if we catch the Flare?"
"Then," He trailed off and went into thought. A smile appeared on his lips. "I'd protect you!" Aris stood up and ran in circles. "I'd be your hero, (Y/N)!"

The memory blurred after that and (Y/N) appeared with Aris once again in another room. He had his head down on the table with a scowl.
"Aris," (Y/N) smiled. "What wrong?"

He glared at her then wrapped his arms around his face. "You've been spending a lot of time with that subject recently." He spat.

"His name is Newt, Aris."

The boy growled. "I don't give a crap about his name, (Y/N)! Their names don't matter!" Aris snapped.

(Y/N) woke up and sighed. I need to meet this boy...

Three days later, Thomas woke up and (Y/N) rushed to go see him.
When she got there, Newt was already in the room. He had Riley next to him. The dog was a bit bigger now, and his markings on his face and body were a little more pronounced. (Y/N) had weaved him a straw collar with materials she found in the Deadheads and he wore it every day.
"Thomas!" The girl cryed when she saw her brother. "What the hell were you thinking?!"
Thomas blinked groggily and kissed her forehead. "Sorry," He groaned. "I needed to make sure of something."
"Make sure of what?" Newt asked.
Thomas blinked and shut his eyes  "That doesn't matter now." He groaned. "But I know something that does." (Y/N) stared in anticipation as her brother grinned said the words she thought she'd never hear. "We're going to leave this place. Now."