~Newt~

(Y/N) blinked a few times and gazed at him. "You're sorry? Why?" She whispered
"I bossed you around and thought that what I was doing was right." Newt frowned. "I shouldn't of treated you like that (Y/N)."
His girlfriend looked at the floor, guilt building up inside of her. "I know you were only trying to keep me safe, but I just acted like a brat." She paused. "I'm sorry..."
"I guess we both messed up, Love."
(Y/N) smiled gratefully. "You haven't called me that in a while..."
"I haven't?"
She nodded her head and rested it on Newt's strong shoulder.
He wrapped his arm around her securely and fluttered his eyes closed. "Cuddly now, Aren't we?"
(Y/N) giggled and felt herself doze off.
  However, she heard a clanking sound along with the eerie moans of the Grievers that shot her up straight along with other Gladers.
People began whispering in panic. Newt shushed them and listened carefully. The monsters were close. To close.
Thomas tryed to see out of the cracks in the wall with no avail as (Y/N) tryed her hardest not to cry. "I don't want to die... I dont want to..." She mouthed over and over again. Newt, who held her tight was whispering sweet things to keep her calm. She should've ever have to be put through all this... It's not fair... He thought uneasily.
Suddenly, The noises stopped. It was all silent for only a moment. Every Glader in the room froze in panic.
Homestead's door broke open with a loud crashing sound. (Y/N) flinched into Newt's body and squeezed her eyes shut then slowly opened only one.
A new person stepped into the room. (Y/N)'s face turned white. It was Gally.
He looked terrible. His face was smeared with dirt and his clothes were worn out and ripped. "They'll kill you!" He screeched, spit flying from his mouth with every word he said. "One of you a night 'till it's all over!"
  No one said anything. They were to shocked to see him.
Gally locked eyes with Newt who slowly let go of his girlfriend. (Y/N) stared as the boy made his way over to her. "It's your fault!" He yelled then pointed to Thomas. "And yours too!" He stomped his way over to the dark haired boy that only sat three of four feet away. Gally swung at him, knocking Thomas to the ground.
"Tom!" (Y/N) whimpered as Newt tryed to push Gally away.
"The Maze can't be solved!" The former builder shouted. "The Girevers will kill one of you a night till you're all dead!"
(Y/N) blinked back tears and hugged Thomas tightly.
Gally growled and backed Newt up into a corner. "You ruined everything for me!" He screamed. "You took her away!" The boy started tear wood from the wall, finally ripping off a huge chunk and throwing it on the floor then peeled of another one and clubbed the blonde in the head with it. Blood sprayed on the mattress as he fell back onto his girlfriend's bed.
"Newt!" (Y/N) cried out. She held him close to her. Newt was unconscious and losing blood quickly.
"Gally! What're you doing?!" Thomas yelled.
"Shut up, I'm doing what's right!" Gally spat. "I know who you are Thomas!" He paused and looked at the only girl in the room. "And you too!"
(Y/N) blinked in shock. Tears rolled down her face as Gally ripped off a final board from the wall and the window shattered.
Half of a Griever's pulsing body made its way through the hole. The girls eyes widened. So this is a Griever... She thought, unable to back into the hallway with everyone else. It felt like she was glued to the floor.
Thomas noticed this quite quickly.

And to his horror a mechanical arm with a spike on the end made its way toward his sister and her unconscious boyfriend in search of a victim.