~Sunsets and Minho~

Lol, Poor Minho

              Lol, Poor Minho

About ten to fifteen minutes later, Y/N was done getting changed. Walking out of what Newt had called 'Homestead', she gazed up at the sky. Only half of the sun was visible, and the whole sky was bathed in beautiful tones of orange and pink.
"Pretty, Ain't it?" You heard from behind you.
"Yeah..." The girl nodded, not even having to turn around and see who the person was. She knew it was Newt. In the short forty minutes that she'd been in this horrible place, she came to love Newt's voice and accent.
  "I always come here at sunset, I guess it relaxes me a bit." The blonde chuckled.
"Yeah, I can understand why.", You smile at him gently then look back up at the sun. "It's beautiful."
You weren't looking at him but could feel that he was smiling too.
  You stood there for a minute or two, just watching as the sky slowly got darker and darker. Newt was standing next to you now. You heard him hum happily under his breath.
"Hey." Said a voice.
You and Newt turned around to see Minho with his hands on his hips.
"Sorry to ruin your Beautiful moment but Alby needs you for the bonfire lighting.", He said to the blonde boy Who looked completely clueless.
Newt continued to give Minho confused looks untill his eyes widened. "Ohhhh Yeah! That is my job isn't it?", He replied, realization swimming over him as he rubbed the back of his neck with a sheepish grin. "Whelp, Looks like I gotta go
(Y/N). See you in a few!" Newt chuckled and waved goodbye.
  Minho sighed from behind you and shook his head.
   "Sorry about that, Greenie. My buddy there can be quite hard-headed at times."
giggling, You shake your head.  "He seems really sweet actually!"
"Well, He may be a cinnamon roll buuuuutttt," Minho paused and shook his head. "There's certain things about him I'll never understand." You noticed the boys saddened expression as he gazed down to the ground.
She looked at him, concerned. "Mi-"
  "We should get going. The celebration will start soon."
He said, cutting you off quickly.
And as Minho let you to the Bonfire, He didn't look back even once.