~It's you!~

(Y/N) nervously stood to her feet and walk over to Winston, Newt following close behind.
  The three walked out of Homestead in silence.
  "What happened?", (Y/N) finally asked.
   Winston sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Well, a few hours ago, When both of you were sleeping," He paused, glarring daggers at Newt. "The Box came back up."
  Newt's face quickly went from confused to shocked.  "What?!"
  "I thought you said it comes up once a month." (Y/N) said quickly, Casting the blonde a look.
  "It does! I mean, It should!...." The british boy panicked.
  "But it gets weirder...", Winston continued. "The boy that came up, He was like, going crazy. He wouldn't tell us anything about himself. He kept saying, 'Not untill you tell me where (Y/N) is.' and 'Where's (Y/N)?!'."
  The (H/C) haired girl stood in shock then turned and looked at Newt, eyes full of hope. "Do you think?.....", She started, desperation taking over her eyes.
  "I think so."

    (Y/N)'s eyes clouded
with happiness as they finally reached the Box area.
Twenty to thirty boy we're forming a circle, surrounding one shouting person. One shouting person (Y/N) knew very well.
   "Thomas!", She cried, darting towards the brunette at full speed, then nuzzling into his arms. Tears of joy rolled down her soft cheeks and into the fabric of her brothers shirt.
"(Y/N)?! Oh, Thank god I found you (Y/N)...I was so worried!", Thomas exclaimed, Kissing her forehead gently and sniffling back some tears of his own.
  Thomas and his sister hugged while laughing and crying.
   "I love you."The brunette whispered into her hair.

At this point, Most of the other Gladers had left and let the two have their moment.
From over her brother's shoulder, (Y/N) saw Newt smiling at her as if saying that he was glad she found Thomas.
She smiled back at him and mouthed a 'Thanks'  and he nodded.
"I reckon you two know eachother, Correct?" Alby chuckled from behind her.
"Alby," The girl smiled. "This is my big brother, Thomas." She said, Stepping out of the way so that her sibling was in view.
"Nice to meet ya, Shank." The dark skinned boy said and shook hands with her brother.
  "So where am I?", Thomas asked, still full of glee, following Alby as he began to show him around.
  "No where good..." She heard Him reply.
    "Love?", Newt whispered from behind her. (Y/N) turned and saw the blonde boy smiling at her, His hair perfectly messy. She immediately ran over to him and hugged him tightly.
  "Thank you, Newt.", (Y/N) mumbled into his tank top, taking in his heavenly scent again.
  "I didn't do anything." He stated, laughing.
  "Liar...Since I came here, You've always kept me company... You always took care of me...So, Thank you." She answered, looking up at him.
He put his hand on her head sweetly.
  "(Y/N), You're special to me, I want to take keep you company and take care of you.", Newt chuckled with a grin. Quickly, He realized what he'd just said, a intense blush growing on his face. He removed his hands and started fiddling with his fingers, looking down to his shoes, Like they were really interesting. "Oh, I-I'm sorry! I....Uhm..."
(Y/N) smiled sheepishly.
"It's alright. I feel the same way."