~My fault~

(This one's really short, Sorry.)

The doors closed, a boom shouting throughout the Glade. (Y/N) dropped to her knees, white faced. "They're gone," Her voiced was drained as tears gathered in her eyes. "I lost them....I lost my only brother..."
Newt sat down next to her, putting his hand on her shoulder.
"I could've grabbed him...I could have saved him!", The girl mumbled over and over again, Tears spilling from her eyes as she planted her palms against the soft grass beneath her.
  "(Y/N), (Y/N)!" Newt grabbed her by the shoulders and looked her straight in her (E/C) eyes. "There's no way (Y/N). There's no way you could have gotten him in time.Trust me." His voice was calm. Soothing even. 
   She was sobbing now. No matter how hard she tried, the crying just wouldn't stop.
   Newt took her lovingly in his arms and desperately tried to ease her sorrow. "They're gonna make it back, Love. I promise they'll make it back." Part of him didn't even believe what he was saying. The other part of him just wanted her to believe. "Minho'll keep em' save."
  (Y/N) nodded and sniffled. "Okay. Okay, but I'm tired and I wanna sleep here tonight."
   "Alright. I'll stay with you, ya know, to keep you company." The blonde put his back against the Maze wall and stretched. He was amazed by his braveness. To be truthful, he was scared too. Terrified even. His three best friends were stuck in that hell hole with Grievers. And like he said, no one survives a night in the Maze. It made his stomach turn, But he had (Y/N) with him, so he was going to be fine.
  That said, It calmed him to feel the girl plop down beside his resting figure. "Goodnight, Love.", He whispered.
   "Goodnight, Love." The (E/C) eyed girl rolled her eyes playfully even though her voice was still shaky, as she tried her best to imitate Newt's accent, which made him chuckle. He talked to her softly until his eyelids got heavier and heavier untill staying awake was impossible.