~Support~

(((I had to do a project in school about a book.
So naturally, I chose TMR. Like it?)))

"(Y/N)?"

Who do you think it is?

Don't cheat!!!!

Minho.
There was the crushing sound of leaves as he made his way closer. He sighed, ploping down next to her. He put his hand on her shoulder. "Newt saw you run out hereーTold me to check on you 'till he could take over. Is something wrong?"
"I can't tell you..." She croaked.
"(Y/N)," Minho chuckled. "We're friends. You can tell me anything!"
Friends. That word echoed in her mind. These people were her friends. She'd put her friends and her boyfriend through all this. Her eyes started feeling wet, and soon she was crying.
Minho rubbed her back in circles, and hummed softly in an attempt to calm her. "Was It the girl?" He whispered.
(Y/N) shrugged and didn't know whether to say yes or no to that.
Minho stood up. "Hey," He said after a moment of silence. "We might've found a way out of the MazeーA secret passage way or somethin'."
"I can't come with you guys..."
"Why?" He froze in place. When she didn't answer he sighed and stood up. "I'll go get you some water so you'll feel better."
The girl grabbed his wrist before he could walk away. She shook her head, frowning. "It's okay... Just stay here. It'll help the most."
Minho nodded and sat back down next to her.
"(Y/N)?" That was definitely Newt. "Are you alright?" He asked as he made his way towards them.
"Hi, Blondie." (Y/N) was happy that he'd sent Minho to check on her but it made her even more thrilled that Newt came too.
He sat next on the opposite side of her so she was between both boys. "How're you doing, Love?"
She shrugged and avoided eye contact with either one of them.
Newt leaned forward, ever so slightly. "Care to tell us what's happened?"
"I..." (Y/N) whispered. "I can't..."
"Hey, It's alright! Whatever you say, it won't effect how close the three of us are. We're practically family, (Y/N)! You can tell us anything." Newt chuckled.
She looked at him in the eye. Then at Minho. Then back at Newt. "Promise?"
"Promise." He chuckled.
She took a deep breath. "Alright... But I wanna tell everyone at once. Can we call a Gathering?"