chapter 10

Ellie's POV

It was now Saturday, meaning that I can sleep for as long as I want too without being disturbed. I woke up and looked at the clock.

11:00. Holy crap. I don't usually sleep for that long.

I sat up and stretched. I then got up eventually and headed downstairs while struggling to get my dressing gown on. As I was walking downstairs and I heard 2 people talking, instantly recognising the voices, Tony and Megan's. I then remembered that we all fell asleep after the film last night so I said to Tony that he could stay the night because it was quite late, he stayed in the guest room.

I got down the stairs and walked in the lounge, probably looking like the living dead because I wasn't fully awake yet.

"Hey sleepyhead" Tony said when he saw me standing in the doorway.

"Mmm, too tired right now" I mumbled as I plonked on the couch lazily next to Tony, making them both laugh a little. Tony pulled me closer to him, and making me place my head on his lap.

"Go back to bed if your that tired Ellie, I'm capable of looking after this little one" Tony offered while stroking my hair gently.

"No, I'm fine seriously" I said sitting up with a yawn. He just shook his head with a chuckle.

"Anyway, I'm making breakfast anyone want some? I asked as I stood up and got off the couch.

I got 2 yes's in reply. I walked into the kitchen and decided that pancakes was what I wanted. I made the mixture and then I made 2 for Megan and 3 for me and Tony because I was so hungry and I knew Tony ate a lot.

"Come and get it" I shouted to them in the lounge, a few seconds later they both came crawling in. I had 3 plates with pancakes on each of them, I also put some toppings on the table for them to choose from. Tony put chocolate chips on his, Megan put blueberries on hers and I just put golden syrup on mine.

We sat at the small table in the kitchen and eat our pancakes, talking and laughing about random stuff.

"These pancakes are so good!" Tony said as he shoved an other bit in his mouth.

"Pancakes are what I'm good at, any other kind of food to cook I suck at" I laughed. Then my phone buzzed, I went to grab it and saw it was a text from Jaime.

Hime: do you think that I could see Megan today?

I'm guessing that he wants to tell the guys, I instantly replied.

Me: of course, I'll drop her round as soon as I get her ready:)

I put my phone down and sat back down at the table.

"Hey baby, your daddy wants to see you today, is that okay?" I asked Megan, she looked up from her plate and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah!!" She said excitedly.

"Okay, as soon as I get you ready I'll drop you round" She nodded her head and went back to eating. Tony then stood up.

"I better be going, me and the guys are going to Himes today" He said.

oh god, they would be round Jaimes today.

"Okay, well I'll see you some other time then, it's been nice seeing you again Tone" I then pulled him into a big hug placing my head on his chest, he wrapped his arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"You always did give the hugs tone" I mumbled against his chest.

"I do try" He laughed. We then pulled apart and he went to get his shoes on.