chapter 23

Ellie's POV - 3 weeks later

The past 3 weeks have been hard. I've been feeling worse about myself and its slowly eating me alive. All the scars are going to be on me for life, reminding me about what happened and I truly hate it. The bruises have slowly disappeared so my face is back to normal except the small scar on my left cheek. My chest looks horrible though because the scar is massive and so is the one on my stomach. I sighed heavily just thinking about it.

Also to mention the guys are going on tour tomorrow for 2 months, it's going to be the first time being away from Jaime ever since I bumped into him over 6 months ago. It's going to be really hard without him, I've only just got used to having him back. Megan cried when he told her he was going away for 2 months and it broke my heart to see her like that. It's going to be hard for her without her daddy.

I'm now sitting on the couch watching tv at home when the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door curious to see who it is and opened it to see Tony.

"What a nice surprise to see you here turtle" I smiled and I pulled him into a hug. I only ever call him turtle now and he's got used to it.

"Hey El, can I come in? I wanna see you properly before tour" He asked. That word literally breaks my heart.

"Sure, come on in" I said. He walked through the front door and I closed it behind him. We walked into the lounge and started to have a long chat.

"Where's my little Megs?" He asked.

"Upstairs playing with her dolls, she's actually obsessed with them things I swear" I laughed. He laughed as well, he then stop and looked at me.

"Does she know about Jaime going on tour?" He asked. I just sighed.

"Yes, when he told her a few days ago she cried her eyes out knowing that she won't see her dad for 2 months" I explained sadly.

"Bless her, she'll understand eventually though also you can Skype and stuff" He suggested.

"Yeah I guess, it's just going to be hard, I just hate seeing her cry" I shrugged. I then heard small footsteps running down the stair, then Megan appeared from behind the door. When she noticed that Tony was sitting next to me her face lit up like a christmas tree.

"Uncle Tony!!" She squealed as she ran up and hugged him. He put her on his lap and she smiled.

"Hey cutie, how's my favourite girl?" He asked her.

"I'm okayyyy" She smiled, "uncle Tony?" She then asked more seriously.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Are you going away as well?" She asked. She knew what his answer was going to be but she wanted to be sure.

"Yeah I am, I'm sorry munchkin" He replied sadly. She then started to cry again. She wriggled out of Tony grip and ran off somewhere crying. He was going to go after her but I placed a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"Leave her for a while" I said, "it's just hard for her, she's only just gotten you guys in her life, she not used it it yet, but she will eventually" I explained.

"I know it's hard, but are you sure she's okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yes, she'll come back in a minute she was just upset" I nodded.

About 10 minutes later Megan slowly wondered back in the lounge and joined us again. She walked up to Tony and hugged him tightly without saying a word.

"I'm sorry uncle Tony" She said just above a whisper.

"You have nothing to be sorry for silly, I understand why you got upset" He said. She smiled weakly but she kept cuddling Tony for the rest of the time he was here.