chapter 28

Jaimes POV - next day

I woke up from a dream that involved me and Ellie married, yes okay it did worry me that I was thinking about that at first but I would love to marry her someday but just not right now, I've only just got her back.

I still can't believe she took me back, not that I'm complaining at all I just wouldn't have expected it from her with how stubborn she is. I'm just the happiest man alive that she took me back and I'm never letting her go ever again. She stayed at my house last night with Megan, so waking up with her next to me in bed is the best thing ever. I felt her stir in my arms and her eyes slowly fluttered open.

"Morning gorgeous" I smiled and kissed her head.

"Mmm, morning handsome" She mumbled with a smile. She slowly sat up and stretched. She seriously makes me so happy, I couldn't ask for anything more than her and Megan.

"Are you free today?" I asked.

"Yes, I took the day off to spend some time with Megan actually" She replied.

"Well.. why don't you and Megan spend the day here with me and we can have some quality family time?" I suggested hopefully for her to say yes. It would make up for lost time for when me and her broke up. The more time I spend with them both, the happier I am.

"I like the sound of that idea" She grinned and leaned down to kiss me. I met her halfway and she lightly kissed my lips. That wasn't enough for me so I pulled her closer to me if that was possible and kissed her more roughly. She smile into the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck. I could get used to waking up to this everyday. She then pulled away again.

"Okay, okay I need to see if Megan's alright, I'm sure she awake by now" She said and stood up off the bed. I groaned but finally got up as well and followed her out of the bedroom.

Ellie's POV

We got downstairs and wondered into the lounge. Megan was sitting on the couch but the TV wasn't on.

"Hun, why are you sitting in silence?" I asked her. She then looked up to me shocked, not realising that I had entered the room.

"I couldn't figure out how to turn the TV on" She pouted. I laughed and called Jaime into the room.

"You called?" He asked and he wondered into the lounge.

"She can't figure out how to turn on your TV" I laughed.

"Oh, it's easy" He said, he walked over to the TV and pressed a small button on the side, "see? simples" He smiled as some random TV programme showed up on the screen.

"It was that simple?" She asked huffed and crossed her arms over her chest. She can have a real attitude sometimes.

"Yes sweetie" He replied. He walked over to her and sat in the seat next to her. Her immediate reaction was to cuddled to his side, which made me smile to myself. I must have been standing there awhile because Jaime motioned for me to sit with them, which I obviously did. We were all cuddling together, this was the first proper family moment that we've had in a very long time and I love it.

~~~~

As time went by it was the afternoon and us three had watched a couple of films together with popcorn, it has seriously been a great day.

"Oh by the way, the guys are coming round later, do you want to stay and see them then I'll drop you two home later?" He asked. I thought about it for a second, maybe we should go home, I don't want to intrude and we've stayed at Jaimes a lot longer than I had planned.