chapter 40

Epilogue - 10 years later

It feels like a lifetime ago since Jacob was born and me and Jaime got married, Jacob is now 10 and Megan is 15. They're growing up too quick, I wish they were babies again.

I'll update you in what's happened in the last 10 years. Tony and Erin are still together and they're in engaged now, I was so excited when she told me and I'm her maid of honour which I'm thrilled about. They also had a baby together, it was a beautiful girl and they called her Elizabeth, she's about 2 now and she's utterly adorable, I'm so happy for them both. Mike met a girl called Alysha, she's a model and she's drop dead gorgeous, they're great for each other and Vic just met a girl called Danielle, she's also a lovely girl too, it's great that all the guys have someone.

Pierce The Veil are also on a break, they have been for about 3 years now because they all had their personal lives to focus on for a while. The fans were devastated, some of those kids depend on bands like Pierce The Veil so they were upset when they announced the break but they understood why they did so it was totally fine.

I can tell that Jaime misses being on stage though just like all of the other 3 but he likes spending time with his family, if he was on tour he wouldn't have seen his kids grow up and he's glad he did, so am I.

"I'm home!!" I heard Megan shout as she entered the house, then I heard heavy footsteps meaning she's gone upstairs to her bedroom, that's all she does now.

"Does she do anything else other than live her bedroom?" Jaime sighed.

"It's her age, she'll come around one day!" I replied.

"We never see her anymore, all she does it lock herself in her bedroom and play loud music, it's like she doesn't want to know us!" He said. He's right though, lately she's been acting different, she'll stay in her bedroom all day and no come out once or only if she wants food, teenagers these days.

"She's a teenager, it's what they do!" I said trying to reason with him. He just shrugged and walked away, okay then.

Even Jaime been acting differently, he's been going out a lot and when he comes back he's super happy, I wish I knew what he was up to.

"Babe, I'm going out quickly, I'll be an hour at most!" He said quickly. He pecked me on the lips and left before I could even say about thing. I just sighed and went to watch TV with Jacob in the lounge.

"How was school bud?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Boring" He mumbled not really caring about talking to me, I give up trying with everyone. Is anyone actually in a good mood today? I just shook my head and watched the TV.

~~~~

About an hour later Jaime came back home like he said.

"Hello my gorgeous wife!" He smiled widely. He hugged me tightly and kissed me. What's put him in such a good mood?

"Why're you so happy?" I asked curiously.

"I have great news but I want the kids to hear it so can you send them down?" He asked excitedly. I nodded and hurried upstairs.

I knocked on Megan bedroom door and went in.

"Dad wants us all in the lounge for some good news so come on!" I smiled. She groaned but came down anyway. I then found Jacob playing on his xbox in his room, I eventually got him to part with it and I gathered them both in the lounge. Jaime looked like an excited child, I was really curious about what it'll be about, so were the kids by their faces.

"What is it dad?" Megan asked impatiently as we sat there waiting for him to speak. He just sat there with a massive smile plastered on his face.

"Dad just tell us already!!" Jacob said. He just laughed.