chapter 20

Tony's POV - 2 months later

Ellie's has been in a coma for what feels like so much longer than it has been. Luckily she's been improving a lot in the past couple of weeks, the doctors think she might wake up in the next week. Megan has basically done nothing but stay by her mothers side for the whole time, bless her. Jaime's been okay I guess, he has his good and bad days and us guys have been okay, we just all miss her so much. Pierce The Veil were suppose to go on tour about a month ago but we couldn't leave Ellie while she was like this so we cancelled it and we will rearrange it after she's well enough.

Right now it is just me and Megan in the hospital room, we finally convinced Jaime to go home and rest again and the guys have gone to get some lunch. So I was sitting here just thinking about everything that's happened. Ellie means so much to me, I'm so happy that she's getting better, I just can't wait to hear her voice again.

"Tony?" I heard Megan suddenly ask.

"Yeah sweetie?" I looked at her. For the first time in a long time she left Ellie's side and walked up to me, I lifted her up and sat her on my lap.

"When will mumma wake up, I miss her" She said sadly. I knew this was 10x harder for her than any of us, especially because she doesn't fully understand why her mum is like this.

"The doctors say she might wake up soon, but I'm not sure when" I slightly smiled.

"I can't wait to see mumma smile again" She smiled.

"Neither can any of us princess" I pulled her into a hug and I hummed a tune into her ear until she slowly fell asleep in my lap.

Jaime's POV

I got back to the hospital after being asleep for nearly a whole day at home. I walked into Ellie's hospital room to see Megan asleep on Tonys lap.

"You actually got her to move away from Ellie?" I asked quite shocked.

"No, she actually came to me.. I was shocked myself" He laughed a little. I knew Megan loved the guys a lot, she trusted them like she trusts me and Ellie. I walked over to Ellie's bed and held her hand. She looked so peaceful and happy. Even though she was very pale she still looks so beautiful.

"Hey Hime, take Megan for me so I can get some coffee?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Sure, hand her over here" I smiled, holding out my arms to take her. He walked over to me with a sleeping Megan in his arms and placed her on my lap, she fidgeted a little but then she fell back to sleep again. Tony left the room straight after, leaving me in silence. I kept hold of Ellie's hand and stroked the top of her hand with my thumb.

"It's been over 2 months without you Ellie, we all miss you.. especially this little one here, she needs her mummy. Why can't you wake up for us? We need you to wake up soon for us, please Ellie?" I was practically begging for her to wake up now, I miss her so much. Then I felt Megan move, I looked down at her to see that she woke up.

"Daddy, why hasn't grandma come to visit mummy?" She asked. shit. I didn't think about her mum and dad at all.

"Um, I'm not sure that they know that mummy's here sweetie" I said.

"Grandma will be sad, can you tell her to come see mummy?" She looked at me with sad eyes. I didn't know how to get hold of her Ellie's mum, the best person to ask was Josh because he was the closest to Ellie out of all of us. I just had to wait till he came back.

"I'll ask her to come visit I'm sure she'll be worried about you and mummy" I said. She smiled and cuddled up to me.

Me and Megan sat here talking and playing little games together for hours until Vic, Mike and Josh can back, Tony's probably sleeping at home.