chapter 36

Ellie's POV

I had forgotten how tiring it is looking after a new born baby, he kept both me and Jaime up all night with his crying, the only way we could put him to sleep was for Jaime to sing to him. So that's all Jaime's been doing, whenever Jacob is crying he'll sing him to sleep and Jacob will doze off straight away, it's cute that he loves the sound Jaime's voice.

Me and Jaime finally moved in together about a week ago, Megan was so excited to move into Jaime's house mainly because he has a pool and she loves to swim.

"Mummy can I go swimming?" Megan asked for the 10th time today.

"No sweetie, it's too cold and I don't want you getting ill!" I repeated. It's the start of January and the weather is quite chilly.

"But I want to swim!" She whined.

"I'm not telling you again, no means no!" I said sternly, she can be a handful sometimes. She grumbled and walked off somewhere else, she always gets moody when she doesn't get her own way.

"Whys she all grumpy?" Jaime asked as he entered the room while cradling Jacob in his arms, it's the cutest thing to see them two together.

"She's wants to go swimming but I said no and she got all moody about it, she can't always have it her way!" I said.

"Well she's not happy!" Jaime laughed.

"She has such a attitude, she'll be murder when she's older!" I said and started to made dinner.

"What time are the guys coming round?" He asked.

"About 6!" I replied. I'm meeting Erin for the first time and I'm pretty excited about it, I want to meet the girl that has finally stolen my turtles heart.

~~~~

It was around 6 now and the guys and Erin should be round soon.

"Jaime, where's Jacob?" I asked while I was quickly cleaning the house before everyone arrived.

"In his cot, he fell asleep so I put him to bed for a while" He replied. Jaime is the best dad for Jacob and Megan, I'd be nowhere without him.

"Okay!" I smiled. Then the door bell rang. I walked over to the door and opened to see the guys and a gorgeous young girl around my age. She had long brown hair and she was beautiful, Tonys a lucky guy.

"Hey guys!" I smiled and opened he door wider for them to entered. They all came in one by one and then did their usual thing whenever they come round, just chilled while watching TV.

"Ellie this is Erin my girlfriend and Erin this is Ellie my bestfriend!" Tony introduced us to each other.

"Hi! It's great to finally meet you, Tony talks a lot about you!" She smiled.

"You too and I hope it's all good things!" I said.

"Of course! He doesn't shut up how cute you and Jaime are!" She laughed and that made you smile.

"Aw turtle, that's so sweet!!" I smiled and he got all embarrassed.

"You weren't supposed to tell her that!" Tony whined, which made me and Erin laugh at him.

"It's okay, it's sweet and to be fair you two are pretty cute yourself!" I smiled and walked off leaving them alone for awhile as I sorted dinner out.

I made tacos, Mike's request and I set up the table and laid out all the food so everyone could serve themselves.

"Dinner ready everyone!!" I shouted so they could all hear me. They all then came in like a hurd of sheep and got what they wanted, I helped Megan with her food then she sat next to Mike up the table, not surprising.