chapter 24

Btw thankyou for the 1k reads!!

~~~~

Ellie's POV - 1 month later

This month has gone so quickly, it's been lonely without Jaime and the guys but Josh has kept me and Megan company. Megan misses her daddy a lot, she's asked me every week if he's coming home soon but we still have another month without him.

For the first few weeks away Jaime would call or Skype me and Megan everyday, it used to make both of our day seeing his face or hearing his voice but recently he's not been calling or he's been making excuses for not Skyping us, I can't understand why. Megan's been upset because she hasn't seen or heard from Jaime in a week and so have I. Also Josh is leaving to go back to his own home today so it's going to be so quiet.

"Mummy, can we call daddy please?" Megan begged. I looked at the clock, it should be about 10am where he is so I guess we could.

"Sure we can sweetie" I smiled and grabbed my phone. We sat down on the couch and I placed Megan on my lap. I dialled Jaime's number and pressed the call button.

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring, ring.

I waited and waited till it went to voicemail, fuck sake.

"Baby, daddy is probably busy right now so he can't pick up, maybe I'll try another time" I forced a smile. It's really starting to piss me off, he's basically ignoring us.

We had nothing to do all day, then an idea came into my head, call Alex. We've been meaning to meet up again, so why not today? I got out my phone and dialled Alex's number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Hey Alex, it's Ellie" I smiled.

"Oh hey Ellie, haven't spoke to you in a while" He said.

"Yeah I know, where are you today?" I asked.

"Us guys are in San Diego for a while why?" He asked. Perfect.

"Wanna hang out today, I have nothing to do and I'm bored" I pouted even though he couldn't see.

"Sure" He said cheerfully.

"Cool, you wanna come round mine?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan" He replied. We then arranged times and all that lot then we hung up. I turned to Megan who was engrossed with the TV.

"Sweetie, a few of mine and daddy's friends are coming round, so be a good girl okay?" I said to her, she just nodded with a grin.

~~~~

About 20 minutes later the door bell rang. I walked to the door and opened it to see 4 smiley boys in front of me.

"Hey guys, it's been a while, come in" I smiled and they all walked in to my house.

"Nice place" Jack said as he looked around the hall.

"Thanks, follow me" I smiled. I walked in the lounge with the guys not far behind me and I saw Megan sitting there still staring at the TV.

"Princess" I caught her attention and she looked at me, "come here I want you to meet some people" I smiled. She hopped off the couch, walked towards me and I picked her up in my arms.

"Guys this is my daughter Megan, Megan this is Zack, Jack, Rian and last but not least Alex" I said pointed to each of them so she could place the names with faces.

"So this is the little one I never got to meet" Alex said as he waved to Megan.

"Oh yeah sorry about that, I was going to ring you after but being in a coma for 2/3 months it was kinda hard" I said. The guys just looked at me in shock, oh crap. They didn't know about that.