chapter 30

It would be really great if you guys could check out my other Alex Gaskarth fanfiction, maybe vote or comment. Anyways this is a special chapter;)))

Jaimes POV - a few day later

Today is the day, the day that I ask Ellie to finally marry me. I would be lying if I said that I wasn't a complete nervous wreck, I'm just worried if today won't go how I planned. Vic helped me to arrange something's but I've arranged a whole day of Ellie's favourite things to do, so hopefully everything will work out fine. But bad thoughts keep circulating through my head and it's making me worried.

~~~~

I'm currently waiting for Ellie to arrive so we can start the day together, she has no idea what's happening today. But hopefully she'll enjoy it.

Knock, knock, knock.

The light knocks on the front door startled me from my thoughts, I pushed all of the bad thoughts that I had to the back of my mind and went to open the door. Here we go.

I opened to the door to reveal a beautiful looking Ellie. She was wearing a cute flowy dress and a pair of matching shoes. She didn't have much makeup on because she doesn't really need it but she looked beautiful either way.

"Hey babe" I smiled.

"Hey" She said, "I didn't really know that to wear for today so I hope this is okay?" She asked a bit unsure.

"Of course it's fine, now come in" I motioned for her to step in which she did then followed me into the house.

"Soo, what are we doing today?" She asked for about the 100th time since I told her that I was taking her out for the day. She wouldn't give up trying.

"I'm not telling you like I've said the other 100 times you've asked me, it's a surprise" I smiled which made her pout like a little child, I just laughed at her.

"Now come on, we need to go before we're late" I said while motioning for her to leave with me. She nodded and we both left the house. We both hopped into the car and I drove off to the first place on today's list of places to go.

I'm quite excited about this surprise that I've planned for her, I really hope she likes it. I'm taking her to see The Lion King play at the theatre. (A/N: I don't actually know if they do The Lion King play in America but lets just pretend that they do anyways) Its her favourite film and she's been wanting to see it for ages so I decided to take her today for one of the surprises.

For the whole journey there she was getting really impatient and kept trying to get me to tell her where I was taking her but I wasn't going to say a word which got her frustrated. As I was driving she asked me a question I didn't expect.

"What's all of this for?" She asked. That caught me off guard, I didn't really know what to say to her.

"Can't a wonderful boyfriend spoil his gorgeous girlfriend for no reason?" I asked with a smirk, well done Jaime.

"Of course he can, I just wondered" She shrugged and looked out of the window for a bit till we arrived. Once she realised where we were her head shot up and she looked at me with an excited expression on he face.

"We're watching a play?!" She squealed.

"We are indeed" I smiled.

"Which one?" She asked curiously, but she knew I would say anything.

"I can't tell you that, it'll ruin the surprise" I smirked. She just groaned and got out of the car once I parked it. I hopped out too and we entered the building together. I watched her as she admired the place, she looked so fascinated in everything she looked at and really happy to be here, which is good.