1

I'm woken up by my younger brother Jackson shaking me "LAINEYYYY THERE'S NO SCHOOL TODAY IT'S A SNOW DAY" he screams. "Jack what are you doing if landon wakes up he's gonna be so mad" "He's not gonna wake up he was up till 4am so he's tired trust me" "okay I guess but what are you doing in here get out I'm trying to sleep" "noooo I'm bored I wanna do something" he wines. "Jackson shutup and get out before I get mad" I say. "But Lainey it's Tuesday" he says with a smirk knowing that I'll get up so I can stay updated with the Dolan twins new video. "Uggg fine but you're making me breakfast" I say getting up. "Fine but then you have to do something fun with me" he says confidently. "Fine just go make me food". While he's making my food I get up brush my teeth and wash my face.

I walk into the hallway quietly trying not to wake up my little sister, Vanessa, and older brother, Landon, because they are NOT morning people. I walk down the stairs into the kitchen to see the biggest mess. "JACKSON what are you doing! You're 14 you should know how to make food without making a mess" I say angrily. "Chill I'm gonna clean it up" " I'm not helping you and it needs to be done right after I get my food" I say smiling slightly. "Yea yea you're gonna get your food don't worry about it" "How can I not be worried about my precious food" I say laughing. He laughs and continues to 'cook'.

I walk into the living room and lay on the couch checking my instagram first after i look through my instagram and twitter I decide to make some Dolan twin edits for my instagram account. As soon as I sit down at my computer Jackson comes in my room telling me my food is ready. "Great" I thought "I'm not going to get any edits done today". I walk down to see Jackson eating eggs and toast. I walk to my plate and start eating. We talk about things we want to do today. He starts talking about playing video games and snowboarding which of course I'm all for. Then Vanessa walks down looking more cranky then usual. She just walks to the cabinet pulls out a bunch of junk food and goes right back up to her room I'm assuming she's going to watch youtube and sleep. Which I'll probably end up doing the same later. But for now I have to get ready to go snowboarding with Jackson.

Me and Jackson have loved snowboarding since we were little so our dad built us a ramp at the end of a huge hill a couple years ago. When we're ready to go we take our snowmobiles out to the hill and ride down them and our snowboards down. We're very competitive so we have races and see who can do the coolest tricks. When we got cold we went back inside. I changed into a sweatshirt and sweatpants and go downstairs to make hot chocolate.

When we finish our hot chocolate. He puts Mario Kart into our Wii (yes Wii only the best for us) I quickly choose my favorite character Toad and Jackson chooses baby Mario. Jackson chose the map Star Road to play because he knows it's my least favorite level. He starts off and quickly gets in first place. When I start off I fall off not even 30 seconds after we start. I continue falling off and Jackson soon laps me. I groan and give up soon the round is over and it's my turn to chose.

I chose Coconut Mall my favorite level and quickly take off I'm soon in first far ahead of the others when my phone buzzes and I ignore it and continue playing. Jackson then passes me but I quickly get a green shell and hit him with it. He does a wipe out and I pass the finish line. I turn off the Wii and check my phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyyy guys sorry this chapter doesn't have anything to do with the Dolans😂. I'm trying really hard to make this entertaining but it's not really working😂. This is my first story I've ever written so if you could please tell me what you think in the comments that'd be great😊 ok byee💜