5

I tried to remain calm as I replied back "Yea why does it matter" "We just wanted to say that your roast were straight fire" they laughed. A wave of relief went through me. " Oh thanks.." I replied awkwardly. "Well I gotta go now so bye" I walked passed them and ran up to Tyler's room pizza and drinks still in my hands.

I unlocked the door to revile a very angry Tyler. She looked as if she was ready to kill Karson and I couldn't blame her. Before she could say anything I walked into her room past her. She just closed the door and followed me in.

"So what was that about" she asked clearly confused. "They just wanted to talk about me and Jackson's video " She simply replied "oh" "Yea" I replied it was quite for a couple minutes until she asked if I wanted to watch youtube I of course said I do. We ended up watching both of our second favorite youtuber Liza Koshy. We watched her until we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning on the couch surrounded by Karson and his friends. I got up very confused and went to look for Tyler she was in her room were I had last seen her.

I lay down next to her and check my notifications. I had a lot of instagram notifications. Many new accounts had followed me I went to go see if the same was happening to Jackson and it was. I went to check on our youtube account and saw that we already had gotten 500 subscribers. I quickly woke up Tyler to show her knowing that she'd be happy for me. I called Jackson after waking up Tyler but ended the call and decided to tell him in person instead.

I told Tyler I'd need to go home to tell Jackson soon and she was okay with it as long as I came back later to go shopping. I told her I'd come back and got my stuff and left.

When I got home Jackson was in his room playing some game on his laptop I don't really know where Landon or Vanessa were but I knew our parents were never home they were always busy with work because they're both doctors.

I walked up to Jackson's room and pushed him out of his chair. I sat in the chair and clicked on a new tab to open our youtube channel. I showed him the subscribers and I could tell he got excited. He got off the floor and started jumping around like a little kid. He made me take a selfie and posted it on instagram he captioned "Thank you guys SOOOO SOOO SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for 500 subscribers Lainey and I are so excited to make new content for you expect a new video tomorrow✌"

I posted something to with mostly the same caption then got ready for Shopping. I called tyler to make she she was ready and then went to go pick her up.

When we got to the mall we went straight to American Eagle. I bought some new Jean shorts and a t-shirt but that's it and Tyler got 2 new shirts. Next we went to Dick's Sporting Goods I got 3 new pairs Nike running shorts, 2 new pairs of Nike spandex and 1 new pair of leggings Nike of course.

After Dick's we went into my favorite store Van's. I got a new Maroon colored sweatshirt, some new black shoes, and a black snapback. After that Tyler made me go to her favorite store Bath and Body Works. I got some really good smelling perfume and lotion from there. Tyler got a lot she got about 3 hand sanitizers, 2 bottles of perfume, 4 new soap bottles, 1 bottle of lotion, and 2 candels.

I finally dragged her out of that store and wanted to go to the food court. I wanted to get some pizza so I left her at our table and went to get it when I got back she was sitting there with a bag of chips and two Gatorades. I set the pizza down and opened it up. I took a piece and grabbed my Gatorade. It was getting late so we left to go home.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hola. I know I've been updating a lot lately. I've just bored and want to write a lot before school starts again😒. But I hope you liked this chapter and expect more soon😊