9

We got off the plane and headed to baggage claim we were stopped by a couple more fans. We smiled and talked taking pictures and signing things. We were about to leave when a fan told me something that I couldn't believe.
"LAINEY DID YOU SEE ETHAN DOLAN FOLLOWED YOUR INSTAGRAM
"Wait what?" I asked pulling out my phone
"HE FOLLOWED YOU OH MY GOSH GRAYSON DID TO"
My face turned into a huge smile. I said bye to everyone and walked away still smiling like an idiot.

The twins followed Jackson to. Hmm kinda weird but I don't care I'm so happy. After they followed us we gained about 100,000 new followers in 30 minutes we had to go straight to the youtube coordinates because we had a meeting but I wanted us to look nice so I went to the bathroom and pulled out some high-waisted jean shorts with a tight crop top and some white converse I did my makeup nothing to much I left my hair down and slightly wavy. I pulled Jackson some shorts and a t-shirt I styled his hair in a snapback and we were ready to go. I called an Uber and when it got here we were on our way.

We got there and we up to a receptionist still holding our bags we told her we have a meeting and she told us the way and the door number we took the elevator to room 4 and had to wait in a waiting room cause we were early. We waited 10 minutes then we're called back into a meeting room I opened the door slowly because I was still holding my bags.
"Hey I'm Lainey and this is Jackson" I said not looking around the room before shutting the door when I did look around my eyes landed on two attractive boys that I knew instantly. I took a step back in shock Jackson however walked right up to them and did this bro hug thing. I walked slowly behind him and the twins got up and gave me a hug
"So this is the girl I haven't stopped hearing about since that younow" Grayson said laughing
"What?" I asked
"I'll explain later" he said ethan gave Grayson a glare the looked at me and smiled.
"It's so nice to finally meet you" Ethan said. I was so confused shouldn't I be glad to meet him?
"Um yea it's really nice to meet you to" I said standing there awkwardly.
Jackson laughed at me and I looked at him and said
"Well sorry I'm awkward I can't help it" I said playfully glaring at him.
They all just laughed and we sat down making small talk before a short lady walked in.
"Hi Lainey, Jackson it's nice to see you here I'm Ms. Smith but you can call me Kari." She smiled a big smile at us
"Hi it's nice to meet you" Jackson said and stuck out his hand for her to shake I just smiled at her.
"Oh and these are the Dolan twins Ethan on the left Grayson on the right"
"Oh really" I said sarcastically
She just laughed and said
"Yep these are the boys you'll be staying with for the next two weeks"
"What" Jackson and I said at the same time. We're both huge fans. This is unreal.
"Yep you're staying with them and making a collab video with them."
I just kept looking at the twins then Kari then Jackson. Then Jackson and I looked at eachother for about a minute and started to smile.
"Okay" We both said at the same time.
"Great then it's settled. I'll call you tomorrow Lainey and tell you when your next meeting is."
"Okay sound good to me" I said with a smile.
"Okay well you kids have a good afternoon"
We got our bags and walked out the door I could already tell these were going to be the best two weeks of my life.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Okay so I think I've made my decision about my other story I've been working on it for about and hour or two and I'm really excited to publish it so I'm going to publish the first chapter and see where it goes from there tell me what you think of this story in the comments😊 vote and follow okie bye😋