2

I check my phone to see the dolans have posted a video with my queen. Cameron Dolan. They're playing the Never have I Ever challenge. I smiled and laughed through the whole thing. After rewatching it about 4 times I turned it off and went to check on Vanessa.

I found her in her room sleeping her videos on YouTube still playing. I turn off her laptop and plug it in then go to see what Landon's doing. Of course he's sleeping so I try not to be loud while I close the door. I then go to find Jackson and see him in his room watching something on his computer.

Being the nosey sister I am I have to know what he's watching I sneak up behind him and try to scare him. "BOO" I yell "nice try Lain" he laughs. (Her nicknames Lain just go with it)
"Dang it I thought I got yea that time anyways what ya watching?" "Well you didn't and I'm actually watching some of those videos we used to make when we were little"

"Oh my God" I say shocked. "What?" He asks. "I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THOSE FOR FOREVER WHERE DID YOU FIND THEM" I squeal. "I've always had them on my laptop" he laughed. "Oh my lord those used to be my life I loved making and editing them" I say happily. "Yea I liked doing them too" he responds. Then thought of a life changing idea.

"Well then why don't we make more" I say mostly asking myself. "What?" " I said why don't we make more I mean if we liked doing them so much back then imagine what it would be like now and mom and dad just got me a new Canon Rebel t3i camera for my 16th birthday a couple weeks ago so all we need is lighting and audio and they should be quality videos I mean come on plus I wanna inspire people like people I watch inspire me come one please it'll be fun" I say flashing a huge smile.

"I don't know Lainey this is kinda a big deal we could get a lot of hate and I don't know if I wanna be apart of this". "Jackson you can't focus on the hate everyone gets hate even if they aren't famous and I want to inspire people that watch our videos please jack I don't wanna ask Vanessa she's not my best friend you are" I pretend to be sad while saying this. "Uggg fine but you're making me food" he said with a smirk. "Deal" I say laughing.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys so I know that my story still has like not enough of the dolan twins and I'm sorry I'm just trying to make it entertaining up until that point. Again please give me some feedback in the comments and I'll try and update tonight or tomorrow ok byee❤