14

-Ethans P.OV.-
I wake up before everyone else and get dressed in some joggers and a simple t-shirt. I walk out to the living room and see Lainey on the couch resting peacefully. She's so cute while she sleeps. I pull out my phone and open snapchat to tease the fans. I take a picture of Lainey and caption it "Me and Gray got some new guest staying here😊" I smile at Lainey for a second and pull the covers over her. I go over to our other couch and sit down while I wait for everyone else to wake up.
The fans blow up my phone in a matter of minutes with #lathan. Of course there's hate along with it because as much as I love the fandom they get so jealous. I turn off my phone and not to be a stalker I watch lainey sleep. Okay that just makes me sound like a total stalker. Whatever.
"Uh hey E..." Jackson says.
"Oh uh Jackson! How long have you been there"
"Just a minute or so.."
"Oh ah okay well how about you go wake up gray and I'll wake up lainey" I reply trying to change the topic.
"Yea of course you wanna wake up lainey" he smirks
My face turns red as he walks away, I gently shake lainey awake. I hear her murmur but I can only make out some words "Jack stop..... I'm hanging out with E and Gray.............dork" I shake her again a little harder this time. "Kirsten did you get a new couch it's really comfortable" she says eyes still closed. She finally opens her eyes and shoots up.
"Holy crap it's you what are you doing here" she says then she pinches herself.
I laugh then respond
"Common goof we're going out to breakfast."
"Uh okay let me get ready"

-Lainey's P.O.V.-
I'm dreaming about hanging out with the twins when Jackson shakes me.
"Jackson stop" he doesn't say anything so I assume he went away. Soon I feel another shake but I think it's kirsten this time
"Kirsten did you get a new couch it's really comfortable" I turn around and open my eyes. I shoot up when I see Ethan freaking Dolan sitting right in front of me. I don't hear what he says something about getting ready. I walk down the hall and put on my outfit. (Outfit above) I do some simple makeup I put my hair in 2 French braids and walk out of the bathroom. I grab my sunglasses and tell the boys I'm ready. I look at Jackson and he looks awful to be honest compared to the twins. Seriously the twins are wearing tank tops and shorts and Jackson is wearing basketball shorts and a t-shirt.
"Jackson we need to go shopping like now." I pretend to be serious while I say this earning laughs from the boys.
"I agree" Says grayson.
"Hey it doesn't look that bad" Jackson
argues.
"Okay then today we're going shopping" Ethan laughs.
"You got that right"
-------------------------------------------------------------
Okay guys I'm really sorry because tbh I forgot this story even existed😯 I've been really busy with school and sports and everything I'm going to try to update more often and I'm pretty sure my friends going to remind me constantly😂 thanks for reading😛😌