3

After I got done making Jack his food I got ready to make our first youtube video. I told jack to think of video ideas while I got ready but he's never really been a smart kid. Sorry he's just not the sharpest crayon in the box.

I was getting ready and have "nothing" to wear in my closet full of clothes. When I'm finally ready (outfit in media)
I ask Jackson if he had an idea. He, of course, didn't but it's whatever. So while he continued thinking an setting up the Camara I got him an outfit because he has no fashion since whatsoever.

I just picked him some simple black joggers and a Maroon colored Van's sweatshirt with a black snapback with some black Vans. I was actually very impressed with myself for being able to find something acceptable out of his few clothing items. If we do get popular he's going to need to go shopping because this situation isn't acceptable.

When Jackson came up to get dressed and tell me his video idea he looked slightly pleased with the outfit I'd picked so that's something. He went to the bathroom to get dressed while he told me his idea.

"So I was thinking that we should do something crazy for our first video not a boring sit down and talk kind of video" I instantly agreed and actually had been kinda thinking the same thing. "Yea that's what I've been thinking" he paused before continuing. "So i was thinking we could do a like video of us roasting eachother" I laughed at the idea already having millions of ideas of how to roast him come to my head. "Fine but you know I'm the next ricegum boyyy" I joked. He laughed while walking out of the bathroom. I took one look at him and quickly got up to fix his blond hair. It looked worse then bedhead but after I finished it actually looked alright.

"Good enough" I thought. Before we filmed we had to write out our roast for eachother we went down to mine and my sister's recording studio in the basement and from there it was just flames.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Hi people😂 sorry this chapter is so short I was rushed to publish😒😂 but I hope you like it anyways and I'll actually upload soon this time
I promise kay byee🌸💕